Scorpion

Universe: Mortal Kombat

Entrance: Scorpion leaps out of the ground on fire, lands, and then becomes engulfed in flames. He extinguishes the flames and gets ready to fight.

Appearance: Injustice Gods Among Us

B- Spear- Scorpion Sends out a rope with a tipped Kunai at the end straight ahead. The spear then impales (latches onto) into an opponent, allowing Scorpion to pull him or her through the air towards him for a free hit. This move also deals 5% DMG. After it hits an opponent, Scorpion will yell, "GET OVER HERE!" or "COME HERE!" after latching onto an opponent, Scorpion will quickly pull them towards him where he can deliver a follow up attack.

Side B- Teleport- Scorpion dashes forward a small distance, if he makes contact with anyone, he will immediately teleport behind them and deal a kick attack that sends opponents flying with great knockback

Up B- Nether Gate- Scorpion will jump up and form two nether gate portals and jump through them. You can control where the second nether gate will appear, by moving the analog stick where ever you want (a small non damaging flame will show where it is currently at) you can control this for 3 seconds. The nether gates stay in the arena for about 4 seconds, while they are there Scorpion cannot use Up B, however Scorpion alone can still use the nether gates by either jumping through them or using a spear attack or throwing an object through them.

Down B- Demon Fire- Scorpion raises hellfire from the ground, this attack can only be used on the ground but deals a brief burning effect and temporarily keeps opponents stuck in the fire until the move is finished

Final Smash- Toasty!- Scorpion sends a spear attack forward, if it makes contact with an opponent(s) he will drag them next to him, stunning them. A cinematic will go off with the opponents standing next to him, dazed. A loud voice yells "FINISH HIM!" And Scorpion will take off his mask, revealing a skull on fire. He will breathe fire at the opponents, dealing massive damage and sending the opponent flying (possibly KO'ing them).

Taunt 1- Scorpion cracks his knuckles and scoffs at the opponent.
Taunt 2- Scorpion points forward and yells "Get over here!"
Taunt 3- Scorpion takes out his sword and slashes forward a few times as the Mortal Kombat announcer says "Finish Him!"

Defeat Pose- Scorpion claps for the winner, humbly.
Victory Pose 1- Scorpion raises a fist in victory and the words "FLAWLESS VICTORY" appear above his head in red oozing letters
Victory Pose 2- Scorpion performs a roundhouse kick and says "Vengeance will be mine!"
Victory Pose 3- Scorpion takes off his mask to reveal a skull and breathes fire around.

Kirby Hat- Kirby gets a copy of Scorpion's mask

Alt Costume: Klassic Scorpion (MK1)