Nightmare

Universe: Soul Calibur

Entrance: Soul Edge is seen stabbed into the ground, suddenly the eye opens up and from a mist of dark magic aura emerges Nightmare. Nightmare grabs Soul Edge and gets ready to fight.

Nightmare's A attacks revolve around swift sword slashes, claw attacks, and basically crushing opponents with the Soul Edge sword. Nightmare is a giant character with a great range for his attacks due to the soul edge. The upside to Nightmare is his sword attacks are giant and fast for a heavyweight character. He also has a great range and knockback force. Nightmare can easily rack up damage with his extremely strong attacks and can be a very formidable opponent. However, his size makes him an easy target and if he misses an attack he is left wide open. His jumping and speed leave much to be desired, and he has no defense against fast and long range attacks.

B- Blood Lord Slash- A chargeable move, Nightmare charges the Soul Edge up with dark magic then releases a great overhead slash. You can charge it up for about 5 seconds till it is fully charged, but after 5 seconds Nightmare will start to take damage every second (5% DMG per second) the attack does 10%-30% damage depending on how long you charge it up. The attack has short range and requires precise timing due to there being no splash DMG to opponents.

Side B- Dark Regnum- Nightmare charges up his claw arm and performs a large short traveling spin attack with his claws and the Soul Edge. Deals great DMG and knockback but has little range

Up B- Dark Splicer- Nightmare performs a giant sword uppercut. At his peak distance he will then perform a spin attack with his arm, if he touches an opponent while going upward he will grab them and take them up with him. Then at his peak height he will launch them upward.

Down B- Soul Drain- Nightmare lunges his claws forward in an attempt to grab an opponent. If he makes contact with an opponent he will grab them, much like a grab attack, and start to drain health from them. He can drain 5% damage per second from the opponent for six seconds (30% health back to Nightmare) but the opponent can struggle to get free. This is good when battling one on one but can leave Nightmare open to attacks if there are more than one opponent. After successfully draining health, there will be an 8 second cooldown period. If Nightmare makes contact with an opponent in the cooldown time he will simply toss them downward dealing

Final Smash  Evil Seed  Nightmare say watch this Uppercuts his opponent in the air and slams Soul Edge  into the floor, and a red energy sphere surrounds him. The opponent falls down, is drawn into the sphere momentarily, and then is launched out of it. This move presumably drains the opponent's soul. 

Kirby Hat: Kirby gains Nightmare's mask