Sora

Gender: Male
Alignment: Good
Company: Square Enix/Disney Interactive
Origin: "Kingdom Hearts" (2002)
Weight: Medium-light
Emblem: Heart logo
Voice actor: Miyu Irino
Boxing Ring Alias: "Keyblade Chosen One"

SORA OPENS THE DOOR!

The main hero from Square/Disney's hit game series arrives to Smash!

Sora plays mostly like you'd expect, with lots of emphasis on combos with his Keyblade and his magic-based Special and Smash attacks.

Show them the power of the Keyblade!

Appearance:

-His from "Kingdom Hearts III".

Intro:
-Exits from the Door to Darkness and gets into his fighting pose.

Idle animation:
-The same from the games when he draws his Keyblade,

Special moves:
B: Strike Raid▲+B: Blitz
►+B: Flowmotion
▼+B: Reflect
Final Smash:Ragnarok When close to an airborne enemy, selecting the Ragnarok command will cause to automatically jump up to the enemy and deliver a five hit aerial attack combo, after which he will hover while charging energy. Unlike or , it requires no timing to execute the finisher, Impact: however, the longer Sora charges before using Impact, the more projectiles are fired and the heavier the damage, with the optimal time being immediately after the Keyblade releases a circular burst of light. The projectiles home in on enemies after being fired, while Sora can move freely. Waiting too long to use Impact causes the energy to dissipate without releasing the projectiles. Sora is invincible during the initial weapon combo, but when Sora is charging the projectiles, he is left vulnerable to damage. In the release of , the initial Ragnarok command and the Impact command are implemented as . Ragnarok costs 4 to equip and 3 to use. 

Taunts:
Up: Puts his hands behind his head and says "Hey, give up yet?"Down: Clenches his fist and says "My friends are my power!"Side: Twirls his Keyblade and says "That the best you can do?"
Alternate costumes:
(Note: The first 5 all have the outfits' respective design patterns. His last 2 costumes changes his appearance to that of his younger KH1/DDD self)
Red (based on his )Blue (based on his )Yellow (based on his )White (based on his )Black (based on his )Reawakened Hero (his outfit)Vampire Sora (his oufit)Dream Hero (his outfit)Hero of Light (his outfit)
Stage:
-Dive To The Heart:
A pitch black place with an enormous, illuminated stained-glass in the center. Said stained glass will feature a different design each time it's selected.

Victory pose:
(Note: All 3 are from KH1 whenever a round in an Olympus Coliseum cup is won)
-Strikes a pose and then pumps his fist in the air while saying "Take that!"
-Slashes a couple of times with his Keyblade, turns on his back and puts it on his soulder while saying "Nothing to it!"
-Twirls his Keyblade and puts it on his shoulder while saying "That's the power of the Keyblade!"
-(vs. Riku) "Better luck next time, Riku!"
-(vs. Aqua) "It's been too long, hasn't it?"

Victory music:
-An excerpt of the orchestral version of

Music:

"Shrouding Dark Cloud" (Kingdom Hearts)"The Deep End" (Kingdom Hearts)"Scherzo Di Note" (Kingdom Hearts)"Squirming Evil" (Kingdom Hearts)"The 13th Struggle" (Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories)"Lord Of The Castle" (Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories)"Sora's Theme" (Kingdom Hearts II)"The Encounter" (Kingdom Hearts II)"Vim And Vigor" (Kingdom Hearts II)"Disappeared" (Kingdom Hearts II)"Le Sanctuarie" (Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance)"Rinzler Recompiled" (Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance)"Ice-Hot Lobster" (Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance)"L'Oscurita Dell'Ignoto" (Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance)

Trophies:
-Sora
-Sora (Alt.)
-Trinity Limit
-Keyblade
-Gummi Ship
-Donald
-Goofy
-Kairi
-Namine
-Roxas
-Axel
-Xion
-Queen Minnie
-Pete
-Heartless
-Nobodies
-Marluxia
-Larxene
-Vexen
-Xaldin
-Demyx
-Luxord
-Saix
-Xigbar
-Xemnas
-Darkside
-Dragon Xemnas