Small talk or big fight

First i want to say sorry for a big mistake in this book...Jungkook's friend it was suposed to be Jin. I just read that chapter and i was like " Why am i such an idiot?!?! How can i be so into writeing the story i didn't realize i got a name wrong in a hole chapter!!!!! So i'm really sorry if i got you confused i will fix it i promise❤❤.

Author's P.O.V:

It was a rainy day of school. Jimin was in his history class. Because his dad told him that if the school will call at his house again he will take Jimin's car away, and Jimin didn't want his baby taken away. So here he is trying not to look at his teacher. But he wasn't doing a very good job. As time passed and he looked at Jungkook he remembered all he said to him and he remembered what happened between him and Jungkook. If it was somebody else and found out Jungkook was a virgin that person would had stopped. But he didn't,...and he is not sorry because he as he always said' he's an asshole.

Jimin's P.O. V:

*sigh* it's the 1669 time i sigh this morning and now i have to see Jungkook as he teaches history but i really didn't care about the class. All i care about right now is how to make up with my friends and how can Jungkook forgive me for yelling at him....and other.......things.*sigh* " I need to talk to him...even if i don't want to." I told myself as i heard the bell rang. I got up from my seat and went to Jungkook that was almost ready to go." Ummm Mr. Jeon can we have a little talk...right now?" I asked him and he didn't looked at me ,well i was expecting that."S-Sure." He sounded a little scared or didn't wanted to talk to me. After all my classmates left it was only me and him. It was quiet for like 2 min when we started to talk both at once." I-If you don't-" "I'm sorry." He didn't said a thing for like 1 minute." What?" " I said that i'm sorry." I said as i watched his shooked face." F-For what?" OMG is he really asking me for what?" For yelling at you when i was at your house....and for-" He didn't let me finish as he said" No,d-don't be sorry f-for that. It was my fault t-too." Oh this boy."Are you sure, it's something you can't have back you know...and you gave it to me." I said as i now felt a little guilty." Y-Yeah i-i i'm happy i gave it to y-you." Omg my heart is beating so fast....am i in love with my teacher?" W-Why?" I said hoping for him to say those words." B-Because... I-I love y-you-" The moment he said that i didn't care if someone was going to catch us........i kissed him. He was shooked at first but kissed me back. It was a sweet and lovely kiss. I pulled back from him and i said " I love you too." As i smiled at him. He didn't expect me to say it. From his face that now was red....so cute."R-Really!" " Really." I said as i pulled him to kiss me again." S-So now are w-we boyfr-" "Boyfriends? Yes. If you want to." "I w-want to." He said embarrased. He is too cute for his own good." Then Jungkook you are now my boyfriend." I said as i heard the bell rand.

(TIME SKIP....After school at Jimin's house)

I got home very happy not knowing that my parents are waiting for me." Jimin come here." My 'mom' said from the couch in the livingroom." What is it?" I asked but i really don't care." We have some good news for you Jimin." My 'dad' said not even looking at me,he was looking at his paper works." What good news?" " You are going to marry the daughter of a big CEO of the rival company for us." My eyes wide as i listen to my mother's words."W-What?!?!?" This can't be happening. " Sorry but i can't." " Why not? You will be the CEO of the biggest company in Korea if you marry her." Oh my god i really hoped they love me just a little but all they care is their stupid company!!!!" Mom,Dad i'm gay. I can't marry i girl i don't know. Plus i have a boyfriend." I said and i know the are going to snap any second." WHAT?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?!?! THAT MY SON IS A DISGUSTING FAG?!?!!!! I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT. YOU ARE MY SON I WILL NOT HAVE ANOTHER-" I snaped too myself after i heard my dad speaking."YOUR SON?!?!? THE ONLY TIME I'M YOUR SON IS FOR YOUR SHITTY COMPANY!!! I WORTH NOTHING FOR YOU AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE IF I DIE OR LIVE SO NO THANK YOU. I'M NOT YOUR PUPPET SO YOU CAN PLAY TO HAVE MORE MONEY!!! I WILL NOT MARRY THAT BITCH AND I WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU ANYMORE I'M SICK OF YOU TELLING ME I WORTH NOTHING TO YOU AND NOW YOU ARE SELLING ME LIKE A SLAVE. YOU ARE NO PARENTS YOU ARE BEASTS!!!!" I said as i ran out of the house. I don't know how far i ran but when i stopped i looked back to see if they at least were following me.......nothing, as i expected. I didn't ran anymore but i didn't knew where to go. I don't want to bother Jungkook with my problems right now so i called the one and  only Taehyung." Hello?.....Jimin?" " Yeah....look i know you hate me now but-" "I'm sorry Jimin.....I don't hate you. It was my fault and i know i've been a jerk to you but i'm really sorry Jimin." I smiled at his words." I forgive you.....now can i come to your house i need to talk to someone or i'm about to kill someone." "What happen?" " I will tell you when i get there." " Ok the door is open." I heard Tae saying before we said goodbye to each other. I think i will do another tatoo. Yes now you know. Each of my tatoos are made from every time i felt like i need to escape from my 'parents'. I think i already have the perfect ideea.

============================I'm sorry for not updating to fast

I'm sorry for not updating to fast.
I hope you like this chapter. And don't forget to vote and comment. I love you all BYE!!!!