Relax love~

Jimin's P.O.V:

"YOU DID WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!!" All of my friends shout at once, I guess they didn't expect me to say that." Do you want me to repeat?" I don't even know why i did it with a teacher especially our homeroom teacher. A cute homeroom teacher,but still a teacher. He was looking at me in a way that made me do what i did. But i'm an asshole so i left after i had sex with him in the detencion classroom. I came to Tae's house to talk to him but everybody was here so i told what i did to all of them. Like i said,i'm an asshole." No need to,but why did you fuck our teacher. No,most important is HOW on earth did you-" I didn't let Yoongi finish his sentence because i was enough of an asshole i don't need my friend to be one too." I don't know! It,just happened." If i knew i would probably stayed there and talk to him." Whatever,how was he?" Hoseok asked me." Who?" " Jon snow, Mr. Jeon you idiot!!" " Ooohhh!" I wasn't expecting for him to ask me that." Well, he was very good... for a beginner......OH FUCK!!" " " What? What's wrong?And don't shout so loud god damn it!" Yoongi shouted at me from the couch...tipical." He was a virgin guys!" "..........." Everybody stayed silent for a moment until Tae said" Jimin....you're a fucking ASSHOLE!!!... How and Why did you had sex with him if he was a virgin. I hope you didn't rape-" I stopped him for saying the word." I DID NOT RAPE HIM. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM SOME DISGUSTING RAPIST?!?!?!" I was breathing so hard,i was so angry at him how can he think that. But i will forgive him because-" Right now,i do. Please get out of my house." My thoughts stopped when he said that to me...my best friend doesn't belive me..... b-but Jungkook enjoyed it....right? I looked into his eyes and all i see is my friend but right now i will leave." Fine... as you wish my friend." With that i got out of his house. While going home i thought" Why did Tae got mad and doesn't belive me i'm saying the truth?" Then it hit me..." Of course! It's that history teacher's fault. If he wasn't a virgin i would have been with my friends right now!!" I was full of anger over Jungkook. " i think i will have a little talk with the teacher...right now."

Taehyung's P.O.V:

" Yah!! Why did you said those things to Jimin?!?! You know he will never lie to us. And he doesn't do those kind of things!!" Hoseok yelled at me while i looked down. I went too far, i knew i went to far when he got out of my house. I was just very surprised to hear that from him. And they were bot in a relationship so my thoughts went where they shouldn't.... and i am sorry for that." Why are you not talking?" Yoongi said in a cold but also bored manner."Sorry i got lost in thoughts.... You are right Hoseok. I did wrong and now i'm afraid he will never t-talk with m-me e-ever again." I said as tears run down my checks. " Shhh it's alright. You know Jimin he will talk to us even if we are angry at him. He is a loyal friend if we tell him to jump into a vulcano he will. He is so stupid sometimes." Hoseok said to me as he hugged me. I smiled,it's true. He is the best." Yeah,he really is, probably he does something stupid right now." Yoongi said before falling asleep.

Jungkook 's P.O.V:

I was at home trying to walk to the kitchen felling embarrased as hell. I-I just lose my v-virginity with my s-student. And i didn't even top. But with him i don't mind- uuuuuuugggghhhh what the hell i'm not his whore or his toy. So why did he-* DingDong* my thoughts went off when i heard the front door." Coming!" As i opened the door i saw: Park.effin.JIMIN!! Why is he here...h-how he knew i lived here." P-P-Park Jimin? What a-are you-" I didn't finish speaking when he said" I came here for a talk." Wth?" W-We h-have nothing to discuss." After i said that he seems...mad!" Oh so we don't have to talk about us having sex in the detencion classroom? Fine then let me be clear with some things." He said as he got inside my house and pushed me on the couch. " H-How did you k-knew i like here?" " I have my ways." He said with a blank ecpresion."One: I don't care about what we did so Don't worry i will not tell." Was he really talking about that? But hearing that he won't tell let me calm down a little." Two: I hope you won't tell someone because i don't want people saying....I'm a rapist." Who will think that if i tell someone? The only thing they will think is that i am sick by having sex with my student. But who will think anyway....Ooooohh."Three: If you think you can boss me around now just because you are a teacher. I will think twice."  " I-I will n-not but you a-are a little rude. D-don't you think y-you should b-be nice to m-others too?" He smiled at that and said." Relax love.... the only people i care about are JUST my friends. Be glad i came here calmer than i was. Because if i were here when i got angry at you.... Be glad i'm calm and i didn't break all your bones." Whit that he got out of my house.I felt a pain in my hand after he left. I looked at it and found out that i was holding the edge of the couch so tight it started to hurt.

============
Heloo!! I hope you like it! And if you did don't forget to vote and comment. Ps:...................................................................................I LOVE YOU ALL.
            AND YOU LOVE ME.
       JIKOOK WILL SAIL FOREVER,
                         BELIVE ME!😋😘😘😘