Aerial Backward- Behind the back kick with his front leg.

Aerial Backward Combo- Behind the back kick, followed by a fully rounded ice foot roundhouse kick, then ending with a grab. If Sub-Zero makes contact, he grabs them and tosses them backward.

Aerial Down- A straight downward kick.

Aerial Down Combo- A straight downward kick, followed by a two-foot stomp (no meteor), then a grab with his feet. If the grab lands, he grabs the opponent by the head, takes out an ice hammer, and swings downward which sends opponents knockback downward and diagonally

Aerial Up- An upward uppercut.

Aerial Up Combo- An upward uppercut, followed by a second, then finishing with a grab. If the grab lands, he grabs the opponent and stabs them twice with ice daggers, then tosses them upward.

Taunt/Result Screen---------------------------------------------------

Taunt 1 (Up) – Sub-Zero creates a frozen aura around himself which puts a thin layer of ice around his whole body. He pounds his chest once and laughs before the shell shatters off.

Taunt 2 (Side) – Sub-Zero lifts up his hand as his arm is covered in ice and icicles, he then clenches his into a fist and the ice shatters away.

Taunt 3 (Down) – Sub-Zero creates two ice swords and slashes them together creating ice sparks, before shattering them.

Defeat Pose- Sub-Zero circles in a dizzy state, just like the "Finish Him" animation from Mortal Kombat.

Victory Pose 1- Sub-Zero stands on the victory platform with a skeleton skull in his right hand. He lifts it high as the announcer says his name and holds it there triumphantly.

Victory Pose 2- Sub-Zero poses with both fists raised and says, "For the Lin Kuei!" he then brings his hands down and slams his fist into his palm as ice emits from it.

Victory Pose 3- Sub-Zero walks towards the camera, with ice forming at his feet. He holds out one palm at the camera as the announcer says his name. Ice emits from his hand, as the victory screen begins to appear as if ice is forming around it while Sub-Zero holds his hand facing it.

Alternate Costumes-------------------------------------------

Standard

Shirai Ryu Ninja (Costume based on Scorpion)

Wraith Assassin (Costume based on Noob Saibot)

War Torn Soul (Costume based on Ermac)

Saurian Ninja (Costume based on Reptile)

Hidden Ninja (Costume based on Smoke)

Edenian Ninja (Costume based on Rain)

Camouflage Servant (Costume based on Chameleon)

Kirby Hat- Kirby gets a copy of Sub-Zero's mask along with the copy ability "Ice Blast".

Punch Out Stage Name-----------------------

"Lin Kuei Cryomancer"

Trophies Associated with Sub-Zero----------------------------------------------

Sub-Zero

Fatality! (Final Smash)

Sub-Zero (Bi-Han)

Cyber Sub-Zero

Scorpion

Noob Saibot

Ermac

Reptile

Johnny Cage

Lui Kang

Raiden

Sonya Blade

Kano

Goro

Baraka

Kitana

Mileena

Shao Kaan

Mii Fighter Costumes---------------------------------------------------------

Sub-Zero's Mask- M/F Any

Scorpion's Mask- M/F Any

Scorpion's Garb- M/F Mii Swordfighter (Uses Scorpion's MK2011 Sword and Outfit)

Kitana Wig- Female Any (Hair and Mask)

Kitana Outfit- Female Mii Swordfighter (MKII Costume more covered up behind, uses open fan as the sword weapon)

Raiden's Hat- M/F Any

Raiden's Robes- Male Mii Brawler

Cyber Sub-Zero Mask- M/F Any

Cyber Sub-Zero Armor- M/F Mii Gunner

Special Quotes-------------------------------------------------------------------

All quotes are quotes that go along with his entrance and can be said when certain fighters are selected as opponents.

Vs Mario- "Mario, we meet in Kombat, a pity."

Vs Bowser- "Mighty beast, you shall know defeat!"

Vs Bowser Jr- "You are old enough to learn your place, child."

Vs Dr. Mario- "The cold will numb your pain, Doctor."

Vs Link- "You would be a worthy member of the Lin Kuei."

Vs Zelda- "Stand aside, your highness."

Vs Sheik- "Enter Kombat, denizen of the sheikah clan."

Vs Ganondorf- "You betrayed your realm, I will show no mercy."

Vs Young Link/Toon Link- "You have seen much battle, young one. Wear that claim with pride."

Vs Zero Suit Samus- "Your strength does not match your fortitude, Samus."

Vs Meta Knight- "You're a formidable opponent, but you lack conviction."

Vs Pikachu- "I have defeated the god of thunder, you are no match."

Vs Lucario- "Stand aside, warrior of aura."

Vs Greninja- "I shall freeze your water, adversary."

Vs Captain Falcon- "I shall extinguish your flame, Captain."

Vs Ice Climbers- "Time for a lesson in cryomancy."

Vs Marth- "The hero-king Marth, a worthy combatant!"

Vs Ike- "Test your might, mercenary."

Vs Roy- "You shall learn the sting of winter!"

Vs Robin- "Raiden would be most unimpressed with your display."

Vs Lucina- "You are not from here, are you warrior?"

Vs Corrin- "You dishonor both your lineage, dragon warrior."

Vs Mr. Game and Watch- "From what realm do you preside?"

Vs Pit- "Retreat to your goddess, angel."

Vs Palutena- "Are you this realm's protector?"

Vs Wario- "Your gluttony disgusts me."

Vs Olimar- "Do these pests pose a threat to Earthrealm?"

Vs Shulk- "I will alter your future, Monodo warrior."

Vs Duck Hunt- "Be gone to your master, hound."

Vs Snake- "Do you work for Sonya Blade?"

Vs Mega Man- "Are you machine, or man?"

Vs Cloud- "You seem a worthy ally, Cloud. I pity our encounter."

Vs Bayonetta- "Be gone from whence you came, Umbra Witch."

Vs Ridley- "For the safety of all, I will destroy you."

Vs Inkling- "Are you squid or child?"

Vs Sub-Zero- "Bi-Han, is that you?"