SPECIAL ABILITIES-----------------------------------------

KOMBO MASTER- While most characters have a standard combo (pressing A multiple times in a row) all of Sub-Zero's standard moves (minus his smash attacks) have three hit combos you can use if you press the input commands fast enough. You can also experiment with different combos like starting with a standard "A" hit, followed by quickly pressing side "A" to finish with the side "A" combo finishers. This leaves Sub-Zero open for attacks from behind, but also can deal out some great DMG build up. He is a master of hand-to-hand combat, but vulnerable at a distance and to hit and run fighting style so be alert to his attack patterns or stay close to opponents.

Standard Moves---------------------------------------------

A – Sub-Zero delivers a straight punch at eye level.

AAA – A straight eye level punch, followed by a quick gut punch, and ending with a short-range blast of ice from both of Sub-Zero's palms.

A Left/Right- A large overhead fist swipe downward vertically.

A Left/Right Combo- A large overhead fist swipe downward, followed by a knee gut jab, and finishing with a large icicle infused roundhouse kick.

A Dash- Ice Slide- Sub-Zero slides forward creating a trail of ice ahead of him.

A Dash Combo- Sub-Zero slides forward creating a trail of ice ahead of him. For the combo he simply extends the ice slide further. The combo can trip opponents, and the ice slide can help you dodge projectile attacks as you can slide under most standard height projectiles. However, experienced players know that the ice slide leaves Sub-Zero vulnerable for a moment after it is finished and know that jumping over him, he cannot go into another combo so be careful not to get taken down from above.

A Up- An overhead punch in an arc with an ice fist.

A Up Combo- An ice fist overhead punch, followed by a second in the opposite direction, then finishing with Sub-Zero creating an ice sword and stabbing it upward.

A Down- While standing, Sub-Zero does a shin kick.

A Down Combo- Sub-Zero kicks downward towards the feet while standing, followed by a low sweeping crouching kick, and ending with a crouching short-range ice blast forward.

Smash Left/Right- Ice Daggers- Sub-Zero takes out twin ice daggers and delivers a series of three stabs forward with one, then two slashes with the other.

Smash Up- Ice Hammer- Starting from behind where he is standing, Sub-Zero creates an ice hammer and swings it overhead with great strength. This move is slow hitting but deals great knockback upward diagonally.

Smash Down- Ice Burst- Sub-Zero raises his hand which gathers icicles, and brings it slamming down into the ground. This creates a shockwave of ice on the ground around him and slightly into a wall on each side that if hit by will launch opponents upward and will freeze them momentarily. If done next to an ice klone (down special) the ice Sub-Zero will shatter forward in the direction it is facing, doesn't deal knockback but can deal good splash DMG to nearby opponents.

Aerial Neutral- Sub-Zero holds his fists out and kicks forward with his back leg.

Aerial Neutral Combo- Kick forward with his back leg, followed by a short uppercut punch, then a short-range ice blast from both palms.

Aerial Forward- Sub-Zero extends and punches forward at a slightly downward diagonal.

Aerial Forward Combo- Short punch, a spin kick, then a grab. If the grab lands, Sub-Zero grabs them and tosses them backward.