After asking Thomas to bring in their lunch Kade fed Bethanie small bites. He silently watched as her soft lips moved, slowly chewing.

Bethanie felt drops of water fall down to her chin, she was going to wipe off with her napkin, when she felt something warm and then slightly wet going up her chin towards her lips.

She closed her eyes when she felt the pleasure he was causing her. His darted out to licked the water off, then she felt him swipe it across her lips hesitantly. He moved ever so slowly down her neck leaving small wet kisses. Once he got to her sweet spot she let out a small moan. That was all he needed for all his self control shattered.

Kade swept away the tray of food and began to kiss her impatiently. Nipping and sucking here and there. He unconsciously positioned himself between Bethanie's legs. His lips moving down her neck, hovering just above her breast. He touched her body as if he had been deprived from touching her for days.

"Kade." Bethanie murmured against his lips. "I-I think we should take things slow." She looked at him form under her lashed expecting him to look angry or frustrated but she was surprised when she a genuine smile on his face.

"If that's what you want we'll take things slow." He planted a sweet kiss on the crown of her head. "For now I want you to rest. I don't want you getting up from this bed until you feel better. Understood."

"Understood." Bethanie smiled up at him liking the affectionate he was showing.

"I'll be back later for dinner. In the meantime sleep." He brushed a stand of hair away from her angelic face. He leaned down for one last heated kiss before walking through the door.

An hour later Kade left Jasmine was still seething with rage. She didn't expect for her plan to backfire. She was expecting more of sobbing Bethanie walking with her tail between her legs right after Kade screamed at her to get the hell out of his house. Not for him to be sappy with her feeding her, looking after her health.

Bethanie can no longer stay in Kade's home any longer. She was ruining her chances of getting to Kade. Luring him to her bed, maybe falling pregnant with his child and forcing him into marriage. It's a hard thing to accomplish but no impossible. It's just that cheap whore getting in her way, she had to think of something fast to get rid of her. Kade is getting a little to close to her for Jasmine's comfort.

She heard the phone rang and angrily answered hello not caring about her rudeness.

"May I speak with Bethanie." Bethanie? Who would be calling her? "Hello?"

"I'm sorry may ask who's calling." She asked in a sickly sweet tone.

"Cole Chandler. I'm an old friend of hers." Of course you are.

She smiled wickedly as a plan was forming in her disturbing mind. "One moment please."

She hurried to Bethanie's room not bothering to knock she entered waking her up abruptly.

"Cole wants to speak to you." She then shoved the phone in Beth's face.

Bethanie scrunched up her face in confusion. Cole? Oh right they had exchange numbers at the hospital.

Jasmine lingered in Bethanie's room trying to listen to her conversation. Once she was out of the door she pressed her ear against the door listening. Soon she was bore, since nothing really caught her attention. He really was her friend and she even heard speaking to someone named Tilly.

She was disappointed that Beth and Cole had no romantic feelings. Nothing really worth telling Kade.....But he didn't need to know the whole truth she can just tell him part of what happened.