Chapter 23

Harry and Ginny had planned their wedding for April 20th to be held at the burrow. Harry had spared no expense to make the day perfect for not only Ginny but the whole Weasley family. He still felt a little guilty that Bill and Fleurs wedding was crashed by death eaters trying to get him.

He had secretly asked the Granger elves to make thousands of beautiful paper flowers that would glow when the sun went down and be floating under the clear silk tent they would have the wedding in and the reception.

Hermione had helped with the arrangements as much as she could but had missed the engagement dinner due to work which really made her sad and angry and a little extra fierce.

Monday nights had become wedding planning night. The elves had made a trial run of all the options Harry and Ginny could have at their wedding. Sphere and Shield had begged Ginny since the engagement party to let them cater the wedding. Ginny had finally given in and agreed so every Monday night Draco, Ron, Neville and Luna came over for at least a five-course meal with several small sample cakes to try as well. The Elves had taken the job very seriously and would spend hours every week reading muggle and magically wedding magazines to find the perfect menu. Ron absolutely loved it and made sure to be very complimentary of the food as Best man he was now allowed to taste test everything and he didn't want that to end. The Elves had given them all scoring cards to rate the meals so they could present the top scoring dishes for the final taste to Harry and Ginny.

Two weeks before the wedding on their way to work Hermione and Harry were laughing about what sort odd delicious food the Girls would have for them, Harry was starting to get concern about his waist line with so much food all the time. Just as they stepped out of the lifts Hermione's ring went off. Draco was right behind Hermione and when they walked into their office Dennis was waiting for them with their go bags already packed.

"We need to hurry you and the Blue team have to be debriefed and you'll then leave right away" He said and walked out the door.

Hermione and Draco didn't waste any time getting changed and grabbing their packed go bags and heading to the Red room.

Morgana, Dennis and an ill looking Frank were waiting for them. Moments after they got there the blue team came in.

"We have a serious situation" said Morgana more seriously than Hermione had ever seen her

"Franks Daughter in law Alice and his 4 Grandchildren have been kidnapped and held hostage, His son Ned has been forced to produce the Omnia Moriatur potion" Said Dennis

Draco's face dropped and he became very white. The others were looking at him and started to get a little scared at what this potion was.

"I turned him down so he went to my son and he said No so they took Alice and the kids" Said Frank shaking with anger and fear

"Only a handful of potion masters could produce that potion and only very old pure blood families would have any mention of it in their library and I'm taking like six or seven families still in their original homes that are old enough for that" said Draco in disbelief

"I've never heard of it" said Hermione

"Me neither" said Alice "What does it do" she asked tentatively

"It's like the plague in a bottle" said Draco quietly

"It's been forbidden for more them a six hundred years" said Morgana

"Since the Black Plague so called that because the Black Family had made and released it" said Dennis

"But the Black Family has died out Sirius and Regulas died before having children" Said Hermione defending Sirius's memory