Chapter 10

Hermione, Harry and Ginny had a delicious dinner filled with laughter and wine. She had missed them a lot while in Paris and was glad to be spending her first night at home with her friends. After Harry and Ginny went to sleep Hermione was too awake to sleep and decided to take a long bath. 

As Hermione lay in the bath relaxing the in bubbles she couldn't get the images of Paris out of her mind. The Tango with Draco, Kissing in the lift, Kissing at the gardens of the Arc De Triumphe, Waking up in his arms, feeling his heart beat. The harder she tried to forget about the feeling she got when they kissed the harder it was to relax. She abandoned the bath and tried a nice long book but nothing could take her mind off Draco. Hermione decided sleep was a better choice but after tossing and turning for 2 hours her mind filled with images of Draco in a towel or Draco pressing her against the door of the hotel while kissing her slowly she couldn't take anymore and decided to do something drastic to distract herself.

Hermione threw her covers off and grabbed her purse and ran downstairs in her meowing shorts and singlet marched straight in to the fire place.

"Krum Mansion"

She stepped out of the fire place at Victors and suddenly realised it was 2 o'clock in the morning, she hadn't called and was in her pyjamas.

"Miss Granger" came a tiny voice from behind Hermione

"Oh...Hello Bubble" said Hermione

"Can Bubble ask what Miss Granger is doing here in her pyjamas" smiled Bubble sweetly

"Oh I just couldn't sleep so I thought I'd bring this to Victor" She said pulling out the communication disk she made for him "I'm sorry I didn't owl or anything I'm sure he is busy or sleeping"

"Actually Master Krum is in the library" said Bubble

"Oh um...is he alone" asked Hermione she hadn't really thought this plan through at all. What if he had another girl here that would be very awkward.

"Yes Miss Granger" Said Bubble

"Can I see him" she asked

"This way Miss Granger" said bubble already walking down the dark hall

When Hermione knocked on the door to the library and poked her head in, Victor was visible surprised but still happy to see her. He was wearing just his pyjama pants and a robe

"You did say drop in anytime" she said smiling as she walked into the library

"Yes I did" Said Victor getting up out of his chair and walking towards Hermione dropping his robe as he walked

He didn't ask her any questions about where she had been or why she was there at 2 in the morning in her pyjamas with no shoes on and her purse. He didn't say anything just walked calmly to Hermione and kissed her passionately. It felt good to kiss Victor and she kissed him back with urgency wrapping her arms round his head pulling him in tightly. Victor responded by lifting Hermione up and carrying her to his desk. Placing her down he lifted her singlet over her head and continued to kiss her passionately as he pulled her shorts off. Hermione pulled the tie on his pants and they slipped to the floor. He slide Hermione forward and filled her deeply, she let out a cry of pleasure that had been waiting to escape for a month now.

Victor pulled Hermione to the floor, kissing her passionately he let his body weight press into her as he thrust deeper making her cry out loudly with each movement. He kissed her neck and gripped her body with such need it wasn't long until she was ready to explode. Hermione's cries of pleasure where exactly what he had been missing and quickly came to his own explosion. Collapsing, Victor rolled off Hermione and both lay out of breath on the floor of his library.