chapter 1

Hoor's pov

I wake up due to sound of someone snoring I turn to the right side to see my sister Ilham sleeping. I huff and checked my phone and I saw it fajir time,thanks to Ilham I woke up. I hurry and jump out of bed l went into the restroom and perform my ablution I wake up Ilham I pray and read Quran. Until it was time for me to get ready for school. I went into the bathroom and take a shower,brush my teeth and went back to dress up. I put on my pink half shirt, and black jeans, making my hair into a messy pun I put on my dark pink headscarf I pick up my dark pink sinkers ,grab my phone and bag and head downstairs. I  greet my dad and join Ilham who is already at the dinning table. Where is  mom I asked Ilham. She's in the kitchen she answer, I nodded and was about to get up I saw her. I greet her. After eating our breakfast, we say our Salam and went out I enter my car which is lattest black matte BMW and the windows are tinted I like it like that because am a girl after all and hate it when people keep staring at me I sometimes become rude.

Ilhammmm I yell,am going to drop her at school. Yes she came running she got into the car and sit in the passenger seat. I start the car and went out of the house, um so how's school I ask Ilham, fine she answer ,and 30 minutes we arrived at Ilham school. I bid her goodbye and went while driving my phone beeps,i check and saw it was a message from my friend neehal
Nee:hey where are you
Me:coming to school why.
Nee:nothing hurry am staving
Me:ok coming be there in 10
With that I huff and put my phone down neehal still behave like a child, can't she eat without me, with that I arrived at school. I pack my car in the packing lot, put on my shades, grap my bag and climb out.am kinda of popular in school because am kind of rich, walking true the main door l went to my locker and grap my books and head to my first class. The teacher  came in and soon class ended. Walking into hall I saw neehal running toward me.Hey reduce the speed, I said.um ok was just happy to see you said neehal. So how is class,  I ask. Petty boring she huff, OK let go am staving she said,OK miss foodie I said. With that we went to the restaurant next to school we eat and return to school. Walking true the school door we went to our classes.

God it's already 5pm.soon school finished and went to my locker and keep my books.i was about to get in my car wen I saw neehal she looks tired, I smiled and ask her someone is tired need a lift. She smile and say yes please am sleepy. OK hop in I said.
After a while I drop neehal home and drove home and enter  mom am home I yell.

Then went to my room and take shower and pray Magarib,I changed to my pj and sat down on my bed going true my instagram.
Hooooor dinner is ready my mom scream.okk..I respond. God how I hate someone screaming my name but what will I do she my mom after all she does it billions of times, I run my hand throw my messy black hair, my hair is black and it not that long, it short because it falls to my shoulder ,mom never allow me and ilham to open our hair in front of our non muharam, so dad is the only muharam for us I guess for now . Hooooor.. mom scream again.coming,guess she never stop. I drag myself downstairs and sit next to ilham. So how's school dad ask us, fine we both reply. OK so girls um am going for a business trip  to paris tomorrow. Dad not again yell ilham..look ilham your  dad is doing all
Of this for us ok said mom ;okk ilham mumbled but she look sad. so um when are you gonna come back? l break the silence. Um just one month dad said.okk I say under my breath. Um dad will you bring us gift, ilham break the silence again. Yes of course  dad said.yeeeah ilham said like a kid she is 14 but still behave like a kid, um dad can you get me new laptop because mine is giving me headache I said.Hoor again, mom said.but mom is giving me hard time so why wouldn't I get new one;I pouted. OK enough dad said while smiling. Dad me too said ilham,no ilham you are still young to get one but I will buy you a tap okk..dad said OK sounds great said ilham.um ilham who gave you the permission to sleep in my room yesterday I asked. Um yes it was me, she was scared because of the thunder that going on while raining so I asked her to sleep with you, mom explain. Okk but don't ever sleep in my room again because you snor and it so annoying i said to ilham, okk sorry she said . girls enough now go pray and get ready for bed you have school tomorrow mom said.

OK we said and got up I help mom clean the room and ilham wash the dishes even duo we have maids mom never allowed us to rest.l finished my work and head upstairs to my room I pray and lay on my bed I pray and start to think about school with dad going to Paris tomorrow is going to be a long day I guess with that I went to my la la land

.............................................................