"In love with a vampire" Chapter 31

Start from the beginning

I knew this painting! It was The lament for Icarus. It was exhibited in 1898 and Jin had seen it. He had told me that Icarus's father, the inventor Daedalus, made wings that allowed them to fly away from their island prison. The exhilarated Icarus forgot warnings and soared too close to the sun, melting the wax that secured the feathers, and he fell to his death... Not one of my favorite concepts tho. 

I turned around to see a door, so decided to open it. When I opened it, I got the fright of my life. A man dressed in black, wearing a white mask was looking at me and standing very close. He came closer, but I quickly closed the door as I heard I accidentally hit him. "Sorry!" I quickly looked for a lock on the door, but it wasn't there. Great. 

The door opened again and the creep came closer. "I said sorry okay." He didn't answer. "Please, don't hurt me." I tried to avoid him as he suddenly wanted to hit or kick me. Why did this freak want to hurt me?! 

Again he tried one more time but now I was done. "Are you crazy?!" I kicked him as he was now lying on the floor. "Never underestimate the powerful Jungk-" He hit me in my stomach as it terribly hurt. He wanted to kick again but I avoided it. "Why are you doing this to me?!" I grabbed his arm and threw him on the floor before slapping and kicking him a few times. 

When I knew for sure he wouldn't get up anymore I sighed in relief. What a stupid guy. 

I walked to the door again, opened it and saw more of those creeps. Maybe it was a good idea to dress me up like one. 

Jimin's POV

"Yoongi!" I said as we were all looking at the bloody dead body. "Why do you always want to see blood?!" Yoongi threw the man, who now looked like a weak noodle, on the ground and quickly grabbed his clothes. "Why do you always kill people that extremely?" He didn't react and just put on the clothes. "You scare Hoseok, can't you see?" Still no reaction. Ugh.

-

Jin was the last one getting disguised. He casually walked up to the man as everyone payed attention. The man just stared at him. "So we can do this two ways," Jin sassily said. "One is to just give me your clothes and two is-" The man quickly moved forward a sham as Jin avoided it. "Rude!" Jin looked annoyed as Taehyung was giggling. "I'm curious were this is going." 

Jin gave the man an easy kick at the back of his knee as he fell down. "You have one last chance even though you are so ill-mannered." The man didn't react. "Just give me your clothes." Jin stretched out his arm thinking he would listen to him.

Instead, the man in the mask suddenly grabbed a sword out of the umbrella basket and tried to touch Jin.

But. He didn't hit Jin, except for a piece of his hair. A very little piece of his hair fell onto the floor as they both watched it in silence.

The boys and I were holding our breath. "He isn't going to survive it." Yoongi said as the we were still frozen.

"EXCUSE YOU?!

Jin grabbed a sword too and began use it. "I was at the hairdresser yesterday! How DARE you!" He violently pulled the sword into the man's ribcage and pulled it out to stab another time. 

The butler slowly fell down as Jin wasn't even impressed. He was just standing there with his nose in the air fixing his hair. "Pfft... What a swine." 

Mi-Cha's POV

When I woke up this morning, Abraxas had left a note telling me he would be back in a few hours, because he had seen burglars. He wrote he would get them and that it was better for me to stay in my room. I couldn't do that because I would overthink about Jimin and the others, so now I was just walking through the long halls, wondering why there would be burglars here.