"In love with a vampire" Chapter 8

Hi, I'm sorry if his experience is a little bit shorter, but I thought it was okay like this. Enjoy! ʕʔ

Her experience:
Jimin and I sat in the air plain. It was my first time flying so I was a little bit nervous. It was already half past six and the plain went up. Jimin looked at me "I'm curious what you think about my friends." "Yeah, me too. I think they are nice, just like you." He smiled. "But what happened to you your sick friend, John Jungcook?" "Jeon Jungkook?" "Yes, him." "His meal attacked him with a cross and holy water. So he's very weak now." "Oh..." A cross and holy water? Are these things for getting vampires out of your sight? I thought it was only used in movies. "I hope he gets better soon." I said "I don't think he will get better..." Jimin said sadly "You'll never know..." I tried to give him a little hope as he gave me a smile.

After a long journey we arrived in Korea in the middle of the night. We went to Seoul and we went in a big, luxe villa. It was really quiet when we stepped in like there was no one home. Jimin grabbed my jacket and said "Just do like you are home." "Okay." I walked through the living room, while Jimin was still busy hanging up the jackets. I saw two boys sitting by a table, with red whine, or something. One had blue eyes and greyish hair. The other had blue hair. They both looked to me, with an inhumanly expression, they didn't look real, just like Jimin. They were also very slim and good-looking. I didn't really know what to do "Hi." I said. The greyish haired boy gave me a confused smile "Hi!" He had a very low voice. I noticed Jimin walked to the boys. "This is my girlfriend." He pointed at me. "Ahh.. Jiminssie. Good work!" The boy with the blue hair said. The other one could only look at me with a happy expression. He stood up and gave me a hand. "Hi, I'm Teahyung." The other boy waved at me still sitting by the table "I'm Yoongi." "Nice too meet you. I'm Mi-Cha." I heard some noise, so I looked the way the noise came from. It looked like someone was experimenting in the kitchen. A boy with brown hair and wide shoulders walked towards us. "Ah... why didn't you tell me guys the guest and Jimin arrived." He said slightly irritated but still with a little fun. He also gave me a hand. "I'm Seokjin. Just call me Jin." He gave me a friendly smile. "I'll return to the kitchen. So I can cook." He walked back to the kitchen. Jimin smiled proud "Where are Hoseok and Namjoon?" "Getting something to eat." Yoongi said. "Mi-Cha come sit here." Taehyung said as there was only one place at the table empty. I approached him and sat next to him. As Jimin and Yoongi talked about the time we had in Holland (my birth place) Taehyung looked at me like he had never seen a human "So you are a human?" He said curiously "Yes." I nodded "Cool." I laughed, how could a vampire think a normal girl was cool? He smiled. Suddenly I heard Jimin asking: "But where is Jungkook?" "In his bedroom." And as Jimin and the two boys stood up, I also stood up. I felt very short, because everyone was longer than me. We walked to the room and Yoongi and Taehyung went back. Jimin was the first one entering the room. I could see a boy with very dark brown hair sleeping in bed. He had my hair colour. He was very pale, much more pale than a healthy vampire, like the others. As I entered the room the boy opened his eyes, like he could feel I stepped in. He looked at Jimin. Who stood before him. "Jimin..." he said with a weak voice. "Hey... how are you?" Jimin kneeled down as he talked to the boy. "I don't know." "Are you hungry? Because I heard Hoseok and Namjoon are getting your favourite snack." "Not really..." "Okay." Suddenly Jimin looked to me. "I brought someone with me," I did a few steps forward, so I could see the boys face better. It looked like I had met him earlier, but that wasn't possible. The boy looked at me with his very brown eyes. He looked a little bit shocked. Like he had the same feeling as me, like I he had met me before. "This is Mi-Cha." Jimin said proud. The pale boy still looked at me, after a minute he reacted "Hello." He said politely "Hey."I said. "JIMIN!!" We heard someone yelling, he had a low and loud voice. "Oh, that must be Hoseok. I'm going to him." He looked at me "Mi-Cha we have a surprise for you, will you wait here?" I nodded as Jimin walked away. The boy still looked at me with a very strange expression. "So..." I said trying to be friendly "You are Jungkook, right?" The boy nodded. "Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too." I went to sit in the chair next to him. We didn't talk for a few minutes, it felt really awkward. I heard his stomach made some noise, the noise you hear when your belly hurts. He lied his hands on his belly and made noises out of pain. "Are you alright?" I asked hoping he wouldn't have much pain "My stomach really hurts." "Maybe I know something." He didn't know what was going on and lied lifeless in his bed, still holding his belly. "Jimin! Can you bring me a cup of Thea with very much honey?" "Of course." After a few minutes he appeared with the tea "Thanks." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he went away. "Drink this, it will help you feel better." "But-" "No, just drink it." Jungkook went to sit, still having pain. He drank the tea as I thought of another thing to help him. I still had my little bag on and searched for a medicine. When I got it I gave it to Jungkook "This will help too, if I have a hurt stomach it helps in less than an hour. I gave a white pill to him. "Thank you." He swallowed the pill and took another sip of his tea. I looked at him for a moment. Why did he look so familiar to me? "MI-CHA! THE SURPRISE IS READY!" Jungkook looked at me "I have to go, I hope the remedies work for you." He gave me a smile as I stood up and walked to the living room. I saw a big table with very much food, it looked delicious! Like I was in a very luxe restaurant. "Wow... this looks very good." I said, while the boys sat around the table. There were two places over. One next to Jimin and one next to someone with orange hair. I went to sit next to Jimin. This time Jimin sat at my right and the orange haired boy on my left. The boy gave me a hand "Hi, I'm Jung Hoseok." "Hi, Mi-Cha." He looked at me like he was very happy and gave Jimin a smile. "This looks very good, who made it?" I said as I was very curious. Yoongi looked to Seokjin. "I made it." He said with a little laugh. "Just try." Everyone grabbed a piece of the food. When everyone began to eat I tried something of the delicious food.
It tasted so good! I had never tasted something so delicious. "Mmh... This tastes so good! Thank you." I said. Jin nodded proud "You are welcome." He looked at a few boys "See, others can respect my food!" He said a little bit angry. Taehyung and Jimin laughed. I was happy I went to Korea with Jimin. Everything felt just so right.

After a nice dinner and much questions about my age, being human and many more, someone walked trough the door. He was long and weared a blue bathrobe with pyjamas. It was Jungkook. Everyone stared at him with disbelief. "Jungkook?!" Hoseok said. "How can you walk?!" Jin said shocked. "You lied a few weeks in bed and you couldn't stand or eat, how is this possible?" Yoongi said. "Mi-Cha gave me tea and a pill, I fell way better now." He said while he approached us. He went to sit next to us. Jimin looked at me like he couldn't believe it either "Woa... Jagi. How did you manage to do this?" "I just gave him some things that help me too, if I am sick." Hoseok also looked at me, this time very serious "But human pills and food don't have any effect on us." "Oh.." I looked to the table "What does it matter? I feel way better!" Jungkook said "That's the most important thing." Namjoon said, still figuring out how this could.

After this miracle we went to look at a movie. "Do you know whenever I'm sad I read my blood donor ID?" Jin suddenly said. "What?" Jimin asked "Because it always says: B poSITIVE." I had to laugh. This was way too funny. Jin also laughed, he had a loud windshield laughter. Nobody laughed, but they just sat there like they were in a midlife crisis.

While we watched the movie, I felt really tired. Everyone was talking to each other and I lied my head on Jimin's shoulder. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

His experience:
After we arrived by the boys, Mi-Cha acquainted with them. She also made Jungkook better. But how?! It was impossible for a vampire to make another vampire feel better, so how could it be possible for a human? She also liked the surprise dinner.

After the dinner we watched a movie, and Jin made some dad jokes. While we watched the movie I felt she lied he head on my shoulder, I think she was tired. After a few minutes I looked at her, she fell asleep. Everyone noticed and they began to talk about her. "She's really nice." Taehyung said. "Yes, she's also really kind. And she has a good feeling of humour." Jin said. I nodded. Suddenly Hoseok spoke "How did she make Jungkook better? It isn't possible." He looked at her, trying to figure it out. Yoongi nodded "She's a special girl." He said. Jungkook nodded "She was the girl who visits my dream every night. I immediately knew." What? Jungkook had always dreamt of a girl, just standing, doing nothing. Maybe this was a predictive dream of her coming here? "Maybe you just predicted she came here?" I said as Namjoon nodded. "No, I don't know what it is." He looked at her. "I think I will put her in bed, so she can lie down." I picked her up and walked with her to Hoseok's and my room. I lied her in bed and put her under the blankets, she was really pretty. I hope she likes it here.