"In love with a vampire" Chapter 5

Hey there! This is Chapter 5. I'm sorry if you had to wait long, but I was very busy ^o^. I hope you'll like it, if so leave a comment or a vote (if you want to ʕʔ). Enjoy! (I'm sorry if there are  spelling faults)

Her experience:
This following 7 months with Jimin at my side went good. We became very close and we weren't bothered by Alissa, because she was in the hospital to recover. As we became closer, my feelings started to grow for Jimin and I think I fell in love with this beautiful personality and appearance, with his beautiful smile and soft voice, with our conversations late at night, when I couldn't sleep. And most of all, with his mysterious eyes.

As I got in the bus to school, I thought of prom. Every year, at this time of the year, I see flyers hanging around school for prom. I hope Jimin will ask me for prom. With my mind in thoughts of prom, the bus stops, so I stepped out and walked my way to school. I went to sit in class and waited for Jimin. After a minute he arrived and sat next to me. We talked and laughed a little bit until the teacher gave the information about prom. I hope Jimin will ask me... I looked at him while he was doodling in his notebook. He looked back at me with a dreamy expression. Oh no, he caught me staring, what if he thinks I'm in love with him? I quickly looked to the other way.  "So... are you going with someone to prom?" Jimin asked curious "No." I said. "Will you go to prom with me?" He asked, his cheeks getting slightly pink. "Yeah, of course." I said hoping that didn't sound as weird as I thought. "Nice." He said with a shy smile. Oh my gawd!! He asked me to prom. I didn't know how to control myself, I was so happy. But many questions circled inside my head. Does this mean he likes me too? And why did he choose me?

A few hours later our last hour, drawing, began. We sketched a little bit and while Jimin was getting the watercolours for his drawing, I tried to figure out if he liked me too. Well, a few times I caught him staring at me. But that's what friends do, right? And Jimin was always very polite and friendly towards me, but maybe just because he sat next to me. As I thought of these theories a single memory crossed my mind, the memory of the boy who broke my 15 year old heart. With him it went wrong too, so I just have to pretend Jimin doesn't like me so nothing can go wrong again, right? "Here this is for you." Jimin said with his soft voice and sweet smile. "Huh?" I looked up from my drawing "Hurry, eat it before the teacher comes back." I grabbed a piece of chocolate he handed me and quickly ate it "Thanks, but why?" I said with a smile. "I saw you looked a little bit sad, maybe I'm wrong. But my mother always said: give people a piece of chocolate and they will cheer up." He said while looking to the ground. He was such a sweet mochi. "Well, your mother is right." I said while noticing something. He looked a little bit emotional. So I asked "Are you okay?" "Yeah," He looked to me "my parents died three years ago..." what? His parents? How horrible, how could such a lovely person earn something like this! "I'm sorry." I said trying to see him happy again "It doesn't matter." He said with a weak smile. "But how?" "They were terribly sick so now I live in their house," I nodded "do you want to see it?" "Yeah, that sounds fun. But I have to tell you... my mother died too," I said trying to comfort him a little because he still looked a little sad "when I was eleven." "I'm sorry for you too, but h-" "We were robbed and a man just shot my mother, out of the blue..." "Where you there? I mean... well you know." He said trying not to be rude. "Yeah, but the only thing I remember was a shot, a man in black and the eleven year old me, trying to call an ambulance." I said with very watery eyes. Jimin could only look at the ground. I hope he doesn't think I'm too emotional. These stupid tears, ugh, I'm so tired of them. Why can't I just forget everything and why am I such a cry baby? "But I'm okay now, Jimin. Don't worry." I said trying to get a positive reaction "it was seven years ago. I'm okay now!" I said but he still looked a little shook. I tried to talk about another theme so I said "I can't wait to see your house!" After I mentioned his house, his eyes sparkled again.