"In love with a vampire" Chapter 21

Hi there! A few chapters ago I said this story was almost at his end, but I think I'll write a little bit more than expected ^o^ I hope you like it, and again, I'm really sorry that it had to take so long... Well, enjoy reading! ʕʔ

Jungkook and I now stood in the toilet for women. My heart was still beating very hard and I tightly grabbed the white sink. I felt Jungkook was looking at me. "Take this." He said as he handed me a little bottle. "Why?" I said still concentrating on my breath. "I think you are hungry, but this isn't the right moment. Just take one of them." He gave me a smile as he handed the bottle. I tried to screw the cap of, but my hands were shaking. "What's wrong with me, Oppa?" I quietly said as I still didn't know what was happening. "You are just hungry, that's all." He said as he screwed the cap off the bottle and grabbed a pill. "Those things will help you not to eat someone." He said with a grin. "Eat someone?" I said "Come on, you are a vampire now. If you see blood for the first time it's hard to control yourself." He said with a smile. Oh, that explains everything. I completely forgot it. "You did really well, you know." He said as he filled a plastic bottle with water. He gave it to me and I took the stuff as I immediately felt better. "Most of us wouldn't have last it so long. We would go crazy in no time." He laughed and padded my shoulder. Suddenly the door went open and an old woman walked in. She didn't notice anything until she saw Jungkook who was busy talking to me. After a minute he turned around to the woman and stood still for a moment. It looked really awkward. Jungkook politely smiled, but the woman looked really offended and said: "I'm sorry young man. But this toilet is for women only, so shoo!" "But I ha-" he said as she suddenly slapped him with her bag. "Go away. This is private!" She slapped him out of the room as I almost couldn't hold my laughter. We now stood alone. I was a little afraid but she gave me a sweet smile. "Men..." She said shaking her head as she walked towards one toilet.

I walked out of the room to see Jungkook standing behind the door. We couldn't hold our laugher. "She just slapped me out of the room!" He said laughing yet offended as we walked towards the others.

"What's so funny?" Hoseok said as he was still sitting on the bench. "A woman slapped Jungkook out of the toilet with her bag." I said as my brother looked slightly embrassed. Hoseok and Jin were laughing too. "Really?" Jin said as Jungkook smiled.

After a moment of happiness Jin walked away and came back with a beautiful white dress. The sleeves were made of lace, just like the bottom and the veil. It also had a few glittery accents and I couldn't wait to try it on. "Wow Jin, this dress is beautiful!" I said as he proudly smiled. "I know. Just try it on!" I nodded and walked to the woman who was supposed to help us, but she was still busy with her finger. I got another woman to assist me and she quickly walked with me. Before I put the dress on she made a very weird comment "Are you wearing colour lenses?" She said. Her voice sounded familiar, but where did I know it from? Well, who cares. "Erm.. no. Why?" "You have erm.. beautiful blue eyes." Blue? Alright then. I nodded still not knowing what she really meant. My eyes are probably blue because I was really hungry a few minutes ago.

I walked out of the room and now stood before Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok. They were speechless, so I don't hope this dress is ugly. "And?" I said as my brother was (Jung)shook. No one respond and Jin looked like he was going to cry. "What's wrong?" I said as I walked towards him. Was it so awful? "It's just... I'm so emotional. You look breathtaking." He said "I can't believe little Jimin is going to marry." He said still crying. "Come on, don't cry." Hoseok said with a smile "You look like my mother!" I saw Jin was a little offended but dried his eyes. "I'm so happy for you." He said.
Meanwhile Jungkook was still shook. But he finally respond after a moment "You are the most beautiful sister of the world!" He happily said and stood up. He gave me a hug. But suddenly he looked me serious into my eyes. "If Jimin is ever going to hurt my little sister, I'll kill him." He said threatening. "Erm... okay." I said awkwardly.

"But let's have a party first!" He said as he was suddenly happy again and walked to the others. I sighed. I have such a strange brother, but I love him.

After I had gone to the changing room, with the woman who helped me, I put out my dress. The woman grabbed it "Shall we go and pay?" She strictly said. She gave me a pierce look. "Yeah, that's alright." I looked to her face one more time. Why did she look so familiar? The green eyes, brown hair, and her face which looked full of botox. I don't know anyone I ever met like that, but still... After a little moment of thinking I wanted to walk away with her, but she tightly grabbed my arm. "Where do you think you are going?"

 "Where do you think you are going?"