Arrested

Derry hated murderers. He thought of them as a group of selfish assholes. This hatred towards murderers is because a murderer had destroyed his life by killing his mom in front of his eyes when he was ten. At that time,  He was too young and way too helpless. He couldn't save her. Then he made a promise to himself that he will bring murderers to justice.

Nobody knew about Derry's life. Only a very few know his whereabouts. When he is contacted he comes. He never let people near him as they can used against him as a weakness. But he, like every human had only a weakness. His family. A wife and a daughter. He don't want to lose them so he made sure nobody except him knew where they are or at least that's what he thought.

What Derry had found in the crime scene is a vital evidence in this case and it was sent to the forensic lab an hour ago. He hoped that he gets what he wanted from the evidence. He might get the call from the lab any moment now.

After a few moments, his phone rang. He looked at the phone and found out it was Allen from the crime lab. He picked up the phone to find out what  is the situation.

"Sir, I found who it is. " said Allen

In Jayce's mansion, Jayce was watching Batman: The Dark Knight in the computer. John who was monitoring the CCTV cameras came to Jayce and asked.
"Is this the right time do watch a movie? "

"No. But I feel inspired by the Joker. He is one of those villains who actually won. He planned everything and no matter the cost executed the plan properly. "

"Jayce, did you call the police?"

"No, why are you asking? "

Then Jayce saw it with his own eyes. Through the CCTV monitor he saw that  he police had came in front if the mansion's main gate. Then Jayce thought a variety of ideas on why the police has come knocking but none of them gave a valuable explanation. So he pressed the button to open his front door. He didn't want to create a lot of suspicion,  so he had to open the door fast. Not after the police has come knocking.

"John, come on let's go" Jayce told in a hurried voice and went ran towards the entrance of the mansion to greet the guests. They used the steps to go up. After reaching ground level they carefully locked the secret door to the basemen. The door was the same colour of the wall so nobody will be able find the door.  Another thing is that if the door is not locked properly, the door would  been seen.

Then the double-checked whether the secret door is open. When Jayce was sure that the door was closed he asked John to go open the door(entrance into the mansion)  and bring them to the dining room. Jayce went to the dining room and sat in one of the chairs.

The next moment, John came in with the visitors. There were two police. One of them was in a suit and the other was in his regular uniform. As soon as they entered Jayce asked them to sit down near him. Jayce and John sat in one side and the police officers sat in the opposite side facing them.

"Hello gentlemen, I am Jayce Zhoe.      J-A- Y-C-E. I am the owner of Zhoe Enterprises. Pleased to meet you. "

The one in suit said "My name is Derry Abraham. Crime Specialist. Pleased to meet you, Jayce. I heard a lot about you on how efficiently you run your business and all."

" That's just some made up shit. I just take the advise of my assistants. So,  What is your purpose of visit? Officer"

"It is just that we have our suspicious that you are a murderer. "

Jayce's nerves went high. Looks like I  had made a grave mistake.

"Why is that, officer? Why do you think I need to kill someone and who do you I would kill??  " Jayce asked calmly. He choose his words carefully because every word he says might destroy everything he had done so far. Now there is that the entire plan of World Domination might get ruined.

"I don't think you killed someone, but  I surely think your bodyguard  Mr. John here killed Alex.Your employee. "

Jayce gave a short look at John. All he could do now was to let John get arrested for now but John is also needed somewhere else.

'What should I do?' Jayce thought.

"Alex is dead?? Are you sure its Ale

"Yes, I am sure. See this photograph"

Derry pushed a file. In that file the first picture was Alex's body lying in some room. The second image was a ring. A ring which Jayce recognized at once. It belonged to John. The ring was John's family ring. It was lying next to Alex's body.

"This ring was found near Alex's body" said Derry.

"Officer why do you think John will kill Alex?? "

"I don't know. But its my duty to arrest him now. You can do whatever you can in the court. "

"You can proceed, officer. But just one request officer, please don't handcuff him here." Jayce told .

Jayce took a moment and met John's eye and told him to calm down.

"Okay, that was easy. Many people defend the charges but looks like you are the one who supports the truth. I have to take him now so please. "

Jayce showed Derry outside. John was also taken outside as per Jayce's request (without handcuffs). Derry pushed John into the car and then he came to Jayce and told

"You have a good heart kid. You made my job easier. "
Then he went back and sat in the car. Jayce got a bit emotional. Jayce realised he is alone without John. John was the only person who took care of Jayce.

Slowly the police car started and went out of the mansion.  

John has the ability to escape but he won't as he respects Jayce's words. Jayce is the only master John serves.

'No matter what the cost. You will be outside of the prison without any charges within twenty four hours. This is a promise' Jayce swore upon himself.

The reason for all this mess is that crime expert Derry.

"I will remember you, Derry. You will pay for this"