The Boy Who Killed

In the outskirts of the city there stood a huge mansion. It was the one and only mansion in the country. It was were the Jayce Zhoe lived. Inside the mansion there was a secret basement which was known only to two people. Jayce and his partner  John.
For the clients their name is Satan.

In the basement there was a group of computers. In front of the computers sat Jayce. Looking at his latest project. His latest project was to manufacture a 1000 grenade launcher and export in to Dubai without any problem. The blue print was given. He just had to produce it and send the product back. But in some way problem always found him. He suspected that Alex Aldin (second in-charge of the project) is working with the opponent and there was only one way to know that. So he tapped Alex's phone. Jayce was hearing every single call and was reading every single message being sent from the phone. Then a message came from an expected number. It was an message from the  Brotherhood.
The message read 'My office at 9'.

Looks like Alex Aldin deserved to die. He took his phone which was custom build and self programmed and called Alex.

"Alex. The Beach. 1 am. " said these few words and hung up.
"John come on let's go get this son of a bitch. "
At 12:50 am Jayce reached the beach. The beach had it's own beauty but that was in the morning not at the middle of the night. Jayce particularly selected this place because this place had no street light so not a single man will enter this place until early morning. At 1 am sharp Alex's came in his Rolls Royce and parked it near Jayce's Ferrari.

Alex got down. Alex was a man with an average body. But he was very short. He was as short as an Jayce. Even though Alex's age is 5 years older than Jayce.
"Tell me Jayce. What's the matter?? Why did you call me at the middle of the night" asked Alex.
"Where were you at 9 pm yesterday? "
asked Jayce.
"I..I was..in my offffice??" said Alex.
"You are not able to form the words properly. You are sweating. So you are definitely lying. Tell me the truth or else you die" said Jayce.

Jayce picked up a pistol from the back seat of his Ferrari.

"If you lie once more a 9mm caliber bullet will enter ur skull at the speed of two thousand kilometer per hour. So choose your next words wisely" said Jayce in a very calm tone.

"Sorry Jayce, I gave the blueprint to The Brotherhood. I did it by mistake. I was out of my mind. I should have not done it so please forgive- "

Blood started dripping from Alex's forehead. Jayce had pulled the trigger. But there was no regret of guilt in his eyes. Alex had to die for what he did. But Jayce wouldn't be blamed for Alex's murder the Brotherhood would be. Before coming to the beach Jayce had sneaked into the Brotherhood's Headquarters and put a copy of this gun with eleven bullets. After this Jayce would again go the the Brotherhood's Headquarters and put Alex's body on the top floor. The police will find the gun and the body and after that they will arrest the leader.

Jayce smiled. If the leader of the Brotherhood is inside only then Jayce could move forward with his plan in world domination.