Killer, Detective and the Victim

After Alex's death, Jayce went to the side of the island. In this part of the island, only The Brotherhood's agents could enter. It had a very tight security. But John had already knew how to get it. John stopped the car and got down. He took out a bag from the backseat in which Alex lay dead. Jayce got down and sat on the driver's seat.

"John, I think you know where to put him. Do it fast. If anyone finds your real identity. Kill them. " Jayce told it and speeded the car towards his house. As soon as Jayce's car went near the gate the gate opened. Well it should open. He spent thousands of rupees in it. The gate had a sensor attached to it. The gate will automatically open if any of his cars come near to the gate. He parked the car in the garage and went inside the secret basement through a lift which was there in the garage. Jayce went and sat in his chair. As soon as he sat he received a message from John.

'Job done. I am going to my house for looking after my mom'. John's mom was sick. Jayce thought 'Let's give him some family time'.

Time to call the client. He took his self build phone from the table and failed the client's number. The speciality of this phone is that no one can ever hack or tap the phone. No one except Jayce and John can use it. Also he could hack any device using this phone.

"Alex betrayed us. But you don't have to worry your ororder will be delivered to you in the given time  time. You don't have to worry. " Jayce told. 

"I trust you but The Brotherhood is surely a problem to be taken care of. If you want do end them, a lot of powerful people and ready to support you in th- " before he could finish Jayce interrupted.

"Sorry for interrupting but the problem between me and The Brotherhood has now become personal. Even i want to finish them as soon as possible but i have some special plans for them. So don't do anything stupid"

Jayce hung up. The client was an business man call Mohammed Ali from Dubai he wanted to ruin some of his opponents. That's the reason he wanted the grenade launchers. Jayce always felt suspicious of people working with him. Some people just start working with him so that one day they can finish him and do his business. This guy was one such guy.

The next day morning John entered the basement. He saw Jayce looking at the computer seriously. That was not good. Generally when this happens it means something bad has occured. He gather his confidence and asked "What's the problem, Jayce"
"Just thinking. By the way, did you do it properly. "
"Yes"

Far away in the docks stood the headquarters of one of the most dangerous criminal organization. It has at least twenty thousands criminal under each country. But it operated from Latvcooka. This is because Latvcooka is the birthplace of its founder. On the top floor sat the founder of this organization. His original name is unknown. But every criminal knew his criminal name which is Apollo. A lot of problems had been caused lately because of one guy. SATAN.
He is known as Satan to others but to some people including Apollo it is Jayce.

Jayce had somehow found out his assistant Alex is working for Apollo and had murdered him and not just that he framed the Brotherhood for that. The Brotherhood was also a business company. Apollo led the business and criminal activities with such proficiency that nobody could arrest him as there were no witnesses or no clues left behind. But now somehow Jayce managed to put Alex's body in Apollo's HQ. The police came in knocking and not just that they found and gun with Apollo's fingerprint.

Now Apollo sat in his chair thinking on what to do. He thought how he was going to manage the latest crisis.

Five police came into the room.

"Mr. Apollo, you are arrested for the murder of Alex Adk-"

"Sorry, but the King just appointed me specially for this case. So please don't jump into conclusions. And another I need to take a look at the crime scene. " said a voice.

All the six people turned to look who it is. It was Derry Abraham. The most intelligent police in all of Latvcooka.

The police showed Derry the room in which in Alex was found dead. Derry slowly looked the crimescene.

'No sign of blood on the wall. He might have been shot with a soft surface behind his head or he should have been shot somewhere else and the body should have been transported here. ' Derry thought.

Then when he crouched down to take a closer look at the body he noticed something very small and shiny. Something which will miss the eyes of anyone even when you take a closer look at it. But it didn't miss Derry's eye.