I picked her up, carrying her fireman style. "Can someone at least get the door for me?" I groaned.

Soon Luca opened the door, giving way to the pitch black mass around me. I sighed, then began my trek to the girls dormitory.

Walking was quite peaceful. Blake was surprisingly light, and smelled really good. Kind of like coconuts. Her face was void of any frowns or scowls. How could she be the girl almost everyone feared? There was nothing scary about her. Unless, of course, when she's angry. She becomes Satan when angry. I know I've been on the receiving end of her anger too many times to count. I was two minutes away from the girls dormitory, when Graham finally began to stir.

"...Park?"

When she said that my heart jumped. Park. She thought I was him. That was another clue. She always tried to end any conversation that had to do with him. I remember as a kid she would always gaze, doe eyed, at him. Thinking about them brought a strange tug to my heart. Ugh, probably disgust.

"No, It's Clark."

"Why are you carrying me?"

"You passed out in the beginning of the movie. It's ten now." She shifted a bit in my arms.

"Oh. Well you can put me down now, I'm awake." I immediately complied to her request. My arms were starting to hurt a bit.

"So... how long was I out for?" She broke the silence.

"According to Dakota, five-ish hours."

"Damn, that's why I'm not tired anymore."

"Probably," I mumbled, looking to the side of the courtyard.

We went back to silence, until Blake approached the door to the girls dormitory.

"Well thanks for uhm... walking me? And like carrying me halfway," She tucked some hair behind her ear, while addressing me.

"Yeah, you're welcome. Don't expect this good deed to expand, I still hate you." God. I am such an arsehole.

"Yeah don't worry about it Clarkwell, I hate you too," She grinned, turning around to enter the dorm hall.

"I hate you" was what went through my head as I watched the girl enter the hall.

Many various things in life frustrate me

Many various things in life frustrate me. Like long lines or people who chew with their mouths open. But what I hated most was not getting enough sleep. And currently, two things were preventing me from falling asleep. One was a hyperactive Dakota Spaulding running around my dorm and two was a bombardment of thoughts relating to the one and only Blake Graham.

"Dude stop running!" I yelled at Kota who barely missed knocking down my bookshelf filled with various trinkets.

"Dude I don't do too well with caffeine," he groaned sitting down opposite of me on the couch.