Loke's Idea

Lucy Pov

"LUCYYYYYY!!!" 'Wait a sec i know that voice..'

"LOKE!" He grinned and winked at me. "The one and only." I giggled. "What have you been doing?" It's been 3 years since i last saw Loke. 

"Nothing much. I wanted to come back. Modeling this amazing body isn't easy ya' know." I rolled my eyes. "Still the same."

"But you love it." I blushed. "Whatever!" He chuckled.

"Where's Natsu? You guys are usually always together."

I frowned, "With his girlfriend, Lisanna." He looked shock. "L-lisanna!? Isn't she supposed to be with Bickslow?"

"They broke up 2 years ago. And now he's with her."

"You miss him huh?" He looked like he was coming up with one of his crazy plans.

"Yeah.." I nodded, slowly. "I just got an idea!" His eyes twinkled. 

I sighed, "What is it now, Loke?" He picked me up bridal style. "Simple. I take you on a date and take some pictures and post them."

I clicked my tongue. "You just want to go on a date with me!"

"That. And the outcome of me taking you on a date will BLOW YOUR MIND! Natsu's reaction will be priceless."

"And why is that?"

"Oh, you'll see."

~~~~

Loke took me out to the fair. We took pictures and he said they had to be 'romantic'. SO, he took one of him kissing me on my cheek and me blushing. Another of me, hugging him tightly. And one more of me on his back while trying to win the  basketball game at the fair. He posted each picture on his Instagram.

"So, what's supposed to happen, Loke?" I asked as i finished off my cotton candy. "You'll see. Like i said. It's all in Natsu's reaction."

"Well, it's getting late. I better head home. Bye Loke!"

"Bye babe."

"Call me that again and i'll knock your teeth in!" I said i ran in the direction of my house. I heard him laughing.

I hopped on my bed after taking a shower and put on some clothes. Then i heard someone on my door.

"Coming!" I opened the door and it revealed not to happy Natsu. "When did you start dating Loke?" His voice scared the crap out of me. It was almost a growl.

 "W-what?" I asked, trying to sound innocent. He walked through the door and grabbed me harshly. "N-natsu!"

"Tell me the truth Lucy!"

"What are you talking about?!" It looked like he was getting even more angry each second. "Loke's my friend and all but. He's a flirt, a player."

"Yeah, he is a model too. Pretty good looking." He looked as if he was gonna kill me."So you find him sexy?"

"What girl doesn't?" I quickly covered my mouth. I did not mean to say that! He pulled me close to him harshly and grabbed my chin making me look up him. "Have you ever thought about dating him?"

"Yes." It was true. I'm pretty sure almost every girl in town has thought about dating him.

"Lucy, you don't how hard i'm fighting the urge to slap you. I don't want to see you ever that close to another guy, ever again. Your mine. And only mine."

I felt tears come out my eyes. Why did he say all that? I'm pretty sure he only meant as a best friend but still..something made me fell like it was a little more than that.

He kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly. 

"Of course..your my bestfriend."

"I'm spending the night tonight." I just nodded my head. I started to walk to the couch but he grabbed me. 

Before i knew it i was lying in Natsu's arms sleeping soundly. 'First he's mad then he's all like this?'

"That. And the outcome of me taking you on date will BLOW YOUR MIND! Natsu's reaction will be priceless."