It's Okay To Cry

Lucy Pov

"Hey Natsu! You coming at the usual time?" 

"Yep!"

"Okay bye!"

"Byeeeeeee!"

"So childish..." I mentally face-palmed. Me, Natsu, and the crew always hang in this house we found 3 years ago. We cleaned it out and put a TV in there, a few chairs and a couch. It had a full kitchen, rooms, bathrooms. It reminded me of my mansion. We spend the night over there all the time. Today we are watching a movie and sleeping there. The girls share a huge room and the boys get the other big room. There are some big beds in each room for everyone to have their own bed. Each room has its own bathroom. 

"Off I go!" I exclaim while quickly changing then driving there.

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late!" We walked into the house and sat down. "Yo, where's the Pop Tarts?" Gray asked from the kitchen. "Top counter on the left." He nodded.

"So guys me and Natsu have something important to announce!" Lisanna pulled Natsu up to the front of the room. "Natsu, tell them!"

"Well... Lisanna and I are dating!" He grinned. Lisanna and him looked at each other before they kissed. 

"D-dating?" I mumbled to myself. My heart sank and broke into a million pieces. They were kissing right in front of me. 

"I-i need to go..." I slowly got up. "What's wrong Lucy?" I looked at Natsu trying to blink back tears. "Nothing. C-congrats! I hope your happy!" He grinned. 'So dense'

"Thanks Lucy!" I nodded slowly and went into the girls room. 

"Don't cry Lucy! Don't..." I blinked back my tears.

"It's okay to cry Lu..." I looked by the door to see Wendy, Levy, Erza, And Juvia. "Yeah..." Wendy said holding my hand. "It's fine."

They all came and sat on my bed.  "He's really dense and an ass if he can't see that you're amazing." Juvia said, clenching her fist. I smiled. "Thanks you guys. Really..."

"Now let it all out." Erza said smiling. We talked and talked as I cried and cried. "Thanks guys. I feel better." I say smiling slightly.