"Tom Being An Ass"

E: TORD HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU, DON'T BE DEPRESSED-

T: EDD, I'M EMO NOW-

E: NO MY CHILD

T: YOU AREN'T MY MOM

E: HOW DARE YOU!

T: I'M GONNA SUICIDE!

E: NOOOOOOOOOOOO

now,,, onto the story

Nobody POV

Edd was very worried for Tord that night. Tord wasn't that quiet or soft at times, like as said last time. Tord slowly walked out of the car with the chinese food, pocky, and drawing supplies they had bought. When Tord walked in, he wasn't greeted the same, "Hello G-!" Tom smacked his face, with tears. Tord putted his hand on where Tom smacked him, with widened eyes, he looked at Tom. "YOU ARE A STUPID ASS COMMIE, TORD!" Tord didn't know what to say. "YOU ARE A CRYBABY" Tord was about to die. "YOU ARE SO WORTHLESS" Tord couldn't stand it, he felt . . .

"I HATE YOU!"

his melancholia overtaking him.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST BE LIKE EDD!? YOU ALWAYS FIGHT WITH ME, BE A HENTAI FREAK, AND ALL THAT SHIT STUFF! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Edd walked, seeing the taller male humiliating the shorter male. "HEY HEY, WHAT'S THE COMMOSION!?" "EDD, THIS GODDAMN TRAITOR IS LYING!" Tom pointed at the now scared Tord. "E-Edd, please stop his . . ." Tord was cut off by Tom. "SHUSH YOUR SHITTY MOUTH AND C'MERE!" Tord didn't want this. He felt like Tom was his dad and mom. It didn't take a while until Tord snapped, he punched both Tom and Edd, not even a word came out of his mouth. He ran to his room, slamming it. Tom and Edd were both in shock, while Tord fell to the ground then cried.

Will He Ever Be The Same Again?

Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted this to be short so I can put more details in the next one.

The next chapter will explain why Tom is mad at him and calling him a liar

but no, it ain't the red army because tord never really liked guns or army liked, he pretended so he would learn more how to "hurt" himself more or pretended to use it as self-defense