The Truth

Nobody POV(for once)

Text = Tom Text=Edd

EDD, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HOUSE ?!!

I...I DON'T KNOW TOM! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! ITS... IT'S TOO MUCH !!!

EDD, YOU GOTTA STAY CALM.

HOW CAN WE F@CKING CALM DOWN WHEN OUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE, TORD IS PROBABLY DEAD, AND MATT HAS DISAPPEARED! WHAT ARE YOU F@CKING THINKING TOM?!

Tom stared at Edd in disbelief. . .But, his expression changers from anger to laughter.

×chuckles× hahahaha.... Edd, you poor soul...

W-what? What do you mean, Tom ? ? ?

do you have a f@cking clue who burned the house ? who made Tord like this? Why we all have of these disorders ?
If you thought it was me. . .
Then
YOU'RE AN GENIUS
IT WAS ME

Wait . . .
YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE TORD LIKE THIS?!
HOW AND WHY!?

Tom didn't give him answer, he stabbed Edd in the eye and ran off with a dying Tord. Who knows where he's taking him now.

Tom?

Tom turned around and saw Matt. He gasped. Matt was all bloody and had a wound on his leg. His face looked like he was ran over. He gasped in disbelief. Then something hit him . . .
He loved Matt all this time and wanted to eliminate Edd and Tord so they wouldn't be with Matt, but what he didn't know, Matt loved Edd and Tord loved Tom. But for Edd, let's just say his panic disorder made him panic alot. That's how he got bullied back in elementary. Tom thought for a moment . . .

×Is this what I really wanted ? Edd and Tord dead? I didn't even think what Matt thought of me . . .×

Tom looked down at Tord, he gasped also, not realizing Tord was opening his eyes and was crying.

T-Tom? Is . . . that you. . .

Tom looked back at Matt. Matt was way worse. He place Tord on the hard ground, having Matt coughing up blood. Tom called 911 on his phone.

Help. I have . . . ×looks at Tord× three friends who are dying. One is at Local Adventures Aven. with a burning house and two of them are here with me that were beaten up by street men. Please . . . send help . . .

Tom hang up and fixed Matt. He carefully took out a wound from Matt. He was luckily a docter. He took medical school for 6 years and quitted for Matt and his friends. He then walked to Tord. He cried.
He asked himself why it became like this.
He became like Tord.
But way worse.
He killed his friends.
His family.
His light.

And he ruined it all . . .