"Je te hais!" Taehyung yelled into the phone, tears now falling down his cheeks. "Casse-toi!" He ended and ended the call. At this point he just let it all out, all his stresses and problems in life, he is letting it all out now. His phone started ringing and Antoine was calling again. Taehyung grabbed his phone and threw it at the wall, he was tired of it all. He was tired of constantly being scared to walk home alone, to even sleep in his house anymore, scared to live when Antoine was still trying to be in his life.

Jungkook heard all of this happen, sure he couldn't understand what was said in French but everything else was clear. He opened the door slowly to reveal a pretty messed up looking Taehyung. His heart hurt to see Taehyung in this state, and all because of some stupid ex boyfriend? This guy had to be insane to make Taehyung cry this much.

Taehyung didn't notice Jungkook yet, he was too busy crying. Jungkook made his was over and moved Taehyung chair to face him.

"What happened?" He asked softly and Taehyung wiped his tears away but new ones replaced the ones wiped. Jungkook engulfed him into a hug and Taehyung just broke down. Taehyung didn't really like it when other people touched him when he was crying because it just made him cry more but he needed this right now. He hated stressing his friends about his problems and he has kept so many things bottled up. He needed to let go.

Jungkook drew circles on Taehyungs back with his thumbs, Taehyung continued to cry in his arms for what seemed like hours.

At some point Taehyung calmed down to just sniffling. That's when Jungkook let go and wiped Taehyungs remaining tears with his thumb and gave him a tissue for his nose.

"I'm s-sorry you had to see that," Taehyung mumbled as he blew his nose and threw the tissue away. "We barely know each other yet look at what I do. I'm stupid."

"Hey, don't say that. If anything, this brings us closer." Jungkook said.

"I'm still sorry."

"You don't need to be, do you want to talk about what happened? You can tell me anything Tae."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive, just let it all out, I'm all ears," Jungkook assured and Taehyungs bottom lip quivered, signifying that he was about to break down again. Jungkook reached for Taehyungs hands and held them. "I'm here for you, even if we barely know each other," Jungkook consoled. That's when Taehyung lost it for the second time that night. He pulled his hands away from Jungkook and wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck. Jungkook wrapped his around Taehyung waist.

"T-Thank you so much," He stammered. He cried a bit more before calming down a bit more. He pulled away from the embrace and saw Jungkooks shirt soaked from his tears. "I'm sorry about your shirt.."

"Don't worry about it."

"I called my ex, I don't know you could tell, I was yelling and I apologize for that too," he mumbled.

"It's okay Tae, stop apologizing."

"Yeah, Alright." He started, "I don't know what in me thought that it was a good idea to call him, I think I was just fed up." He admitted. Jungkook grabbed Taehyungs hand and intertwined their fingers. Taehyung felt extremely relaxed when Jungkook did that. "He is ruining my life and I can't do anything without being scared. The police are no help at all, and now that he knows we're I live just adds onto everything. I can't run forever and I just want peace. I don't know what his problem is, he is the one who hurt me? Why am I getting punished? I'm afraid that he'll do something to me or to anyone I care about." He ranted.

"I'm in this with you, Just know you aren't alone, if anything happens do not hesitate to call me, I'll come right away," Jungkook said. "I'll hire someone to watch over you if that makes you feel any more comfortable, and I can pick you up after your classes."

"That'd be nice.." Taehyung smiled and looked down at their hands.

"I'll get that done tomorrow morning before you leave then."

"You're seriously too nice, I don't like it," Taehyung pouted and Jungkook moves his hands away from Taehyungs.

"I'm not nice to a lot of people."

"That's why I appreciate you." Taehyung said.

"I'm glad you do, but get some sleep, you have school tomorrow," Jungkook joked as he walked to the door.

"That's not funny," Taehyung scoffed.

"Goodnight," Jungkook ended but Taehyung grabbed his wrist before he can leave. Jungkook turned, "wh—"

Taehyung cut him off by putting his lips on Jungkooks. He pulled away after a few seconds.

"You said you'd pay me for a kiss but I feel like you deserve one for free," Taehyung blushed.

"Just one?"

"Get out."