0.4

RUINS SEEM TO BE THE ONLY THING IN SIGHT

RUINS SEEM TO BE THE ONLY THING IN SIGHT. THE crackling fire seem to only grow as time went by. Anippe laid face up, eyes distant. The bright sun hitting her once flawless face that was now covered with the flaws of the person that was destined to love her for all eternity until one of the gods did them apart.

To Anippe it seemed as if Amun, Horus or perhaps Bastet wanted to make her suffer. They wanted the princess of the 18th Dynasty to suffer. Maybe it was for her stubborness about not wanting to marry the so call god. Maybe it was the fact that she had fallen in love with someone of a lower status, a simple slave.

That's something that Anippe couldn't figure out. Just as she closed her eyes she felt pain. Fire. It ran through every part of her body. A loud scream filled the silent air.

Her breath coming out as pants. Brown eyes slowly losing this brown, turning into the color of her blood. She was no longer only human. Anippe was cursed with the greatest of curses her people had stories of. Anippe was now a threat not only to those in Egypt and where her palace once stood but to everyone.

Her heart stopped. Eyes snapping open. She was in darkness, she was trapped. Anippe let out a panic filled breath. She tried to hit the sarcophagus she was in but she was bounded. Anippe was covered head to toe with wrappings. This could only mean in thing, someone survived.

Anippe moved her arm slightly only to feel them being ripped. The princess moved more and soon she was released from the wrappings. The young girl knew that they had yet to bury her so she kicked the lid making it go flying. Anippe sat up only to notice that she was alone and surrounded by two more sarcophagus; her father and his once future wife.

Anippe walked towards her father's sarcophagus, tears in her eyes yet none fell. Anippe angrily turned away. She had to leave. She can't come back to her birth place. She had to find someone who can help her with her curse.

Anippe had to find a way to reverse the curse that was brought upon her.