Fifty - "Marc, love yourself."

"Motherfucker why am I picking you up from your ex's house?" Shaun asked as Marc got in the car.

"Because I forgot we were hanging out with our friends today. Hey Bella-Bells," he leaned in the front and kissed her cheek.

"Hi Marcy,"

"You didn't give me a kiss." Shaun joked. Marc leaned up again and kissed his brother's cheek. Shaun looked back at him, wondering why he actually gave him a kiss. "Are you high? You smoking without me, bitch?"

"Shoon, stop cursing." Bella told him.

"I'm sorry baby. Marcus?" Shaun glanced back at him and continued driving.

"Man I told you I forgot we were chilling today. We had some edibles a lil while ago, that bitch starting to kick in. Plug my phone in."

Shaun went and dropped Bella off at her place, and Marc took her spot in the passenger seat.

"You never answered my initial question." Shaun told him. Marc stared at him. "Why did I pick you up-"

"Gia didn't text back quick enough."

Shaun sighed, shaking his head. "You going about this the wrong way, man, I'm tellin you."

"I know that. Don't get mad, but I be missing Jaz, Shaun. I gotta stop fucking her because she lowkey talm bout she wanna get back together and I'm dumb enough to say okay."

"You're not dumb, but that would be a dumbass decision." Shaun gripped the steering wheel, getting a little angry at the situation. Marcus didn't know how much Shaun disliked his ex.

"I shouldn't have taken that edible." Marc leaned the seat back and got comfortable, turning the music up louder.

"Don't touch my fuckin radio."

They got to Rayne's house not long after.

"Come to the door, I'm smacked." Marc told Ray when she answered his Facetime call.

"Just knock. My dad's up there, he won't care."

They got out the car and it swung open as they were walking up the steps. Jason shook his head at them and told them everyone was in the basement. They nodded and went to the basement, saying hi to Mas on the way down there.

"There they are, hey guys."

Some of the girls were sitting side by side on one of the couches, so Marc went to lie across their laps, despite their complaints.

"Marcus move."

"Marc you're heavy."

"No I'm not, don't talk to me."

"Boy you are laying on me. In my house." Somi reminded him.

"Y'all not really my friends, man." He complained.

"Marc come over here and leave them alone." Gia told him. He moved his arm from over his eyes and looked at Gia, smiling. He hadn't noticed she was there. The girls pushed him off the couch and some of them tried not to laugh while some of them did just that.

"Marc are you good?"

"That's not y'all friend, he come to the function high without y'all." Jason came into the basement and joked. He went into the basement kitchen to get some more baby food.

"Nigga you high?" Tae asked as he helped him get up.

"It was an accident, thanks friend." Marc pat Tae's chest and went over to the seat Gia was in, kissing her temple and her cheeks.