Two - Meet & Greet

Two - Meet & Greet

Jalisa looked at the clock on the wall that indicated there were ten more minutes left of school. Rico noticed this and threw something at her to get her attention.

"What? I'm sitting right next to you, what was the purpose of that?" She asked annoyed.

"Why you keep looking at the clock?"

"Why you keep looking at me looking at the clock?"

He stared at her for a second. "That was deep, do it again."

She rolled her eyes at him. "Leave me alone Rico."

"Forreal JaJa, what's wrong. I can hear your heart beating all the way over here."

She ignored him and put her head down on the desk. Even though he was being funny, her heart was damn near beating out her chest. Taz had already texted her saying he was outside and she was starting to regret this plan more and more.

She jumped when the bell rang and Rico noticed that. "You want me to carry your stuff?" He offered. She shook her head and exited the classroom and went to her locker. Tiara was there and she needed her to not be there, otherwise she would ruin it.

"T, can you go get my book from class?" She asked her.

"Why?"

"Because I don't feel like going back down there. Please?"

Tiara rolled her eyes and went down to the hall to Jalisa's last class to get her "book". Jalisa made haste in getting her bag and walking out of the building, looking for his car.

Tiara came back pissed off because there wasn't any book in that classroom. She came back and Jalisa wasn't even there.

"Where's Jalisa?"

"She left,"

"She went with some du--" Before Sommer could even finish her sentence Tiara was already running out of the building, praying that Jalisa hadn't left yet. "Jalisa!" She caught up to Jalisa before she could get to Taz's car. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Leave it alone Tiara, damn."

"Yeah bitch, leave it alone." Taz added, leaning on his car. Tiara was slightly hurt that Jalisa didn't even bother to defend her. "'Lisa you comin or not?"

Tiara reached and grabbed Jalisa's arm but Taz walked up and pushed her off. Still, Jalisa just stood there. Tiara was upset but not enough to let her friend go with the bitch.

Rico pulled away from Adrianna to see where his baby cousin was going. The first thing he saw when he walked out of the building was some dude putting his hands on Tiara. He walked over there to see what was going on.

"What's goin on?"

"RJ, he pushed me." Tiara said, knowing even though they didn't always get along her cousin would always be there to defend her.

"I saw that, why you put your hands on her?"

"You need to tell the bitch to keep her hands to herself." Taz said.

"Who the fuck you calling a bitch?" Jalisa walked in between the two and pushed Rico back.

"Stop. Freddy I'll just call you later okay?" Jalisa told him. Taz stared down at her with anger in his eyes but decided to let it go. For now. He got into his car and drove off.

"Who was that nigga?" Rico asked. Neither of them said anything but he noticed Jalisa staring at Tiara so he took that as a sign to walk away. As soon as he was out of sight, Jalisa spoke up.