Disobey Him

Tom and Jami push through the crowd until they reach me. 

"Hey," I wave. While Jami gives me a high-five, telling me how cool that was, Tom decides to scold.  

"What is your problem? The movie didn't even finish," he says, placing his hands on my shoulder. "You can't just run out like that."

"I know, I know," I chuckle. "I just needed some help. So I got a stern talking to by a friend, and now I feel much better."

"Are you okay? No cuts or bruise--"

"Tom! I'm fine! Look at me! I'm fine," I interrupt. "I'm not a little kid. I can take care of myself."

"I know, but..." he trails. "Nevermind, let's just go back to the hotel." He grabs both Jami and me by the arm and begins to drag us back through the crowd.

"Can't we take the fun way?" I ask. He looks back at me and drops my arm.

"You mean across the top of buildings?" he asks. I nod and giggle as his protectiveness. "I don't think so." 

"Aw..." I pout. Once he turns his back to me, I bolt to the alley closest to me and up the fire escape. Jami quickly follows, but Tom doesn't notice. When we both get onto the roof, we wave at the people taking pictures. I stand on the ledge and take a deep breath. I sprint toward the edge, hoping I'll survive this again. As I leap, I hear Tom's voice below me.

"{Y/N}! What the hell do you think you're doing?" he shouts. "Oh, not you too! Jami, get down from there!" We both make it to the next building, but we don't stop there. We keep running from rooftop to rooftop until we reach the hotel. Tom was chasing us on the ground, so we only have about forty seconds before he gets to the hotel.

I blow a kiss to the audience before running down the stairs to my floor. As I open the door to our room, the elevator door slides open, revealing a tired, and quite angry Tom. 

"Sorry!" I shout, closing the door behind Jami. I lock it and run back to the bed as Tom begins to pound on the door. 

"Who is it?" Jami coos. I suppress my childish giggles by placing my hand over my mouth.

"Open the door!" he shouts.

"Open The Door, who?" I call. 

"C'mon, guys!" he yells, stilling banging on the door. "I will sleep out here if I must!"

"That's a really long name!" I say, walking over to the door. I pause before turning the handle. "Who is it?"

"It's Tom," he groans.

"Tom who?" I taunt. 

"Tom Holland," he answers. 

"Oh, okay," I say, opening the door. He's leaning on the door frame, hands in his pockets and panting. He smiles and pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around his neck and sigh.

"You missed it," he mumbles, his hot breath tingling against my skin. "Captain Marvel is coming to save them all."

"Not if I have anything to do with it," I giggle. 

"What is that supposed to mean?" he asks, pulling out of the hug and walking into my room.

"Peter Parker is my boyfriend. There is no way I'm letting a badass like her woo him away," I pout, crossing my arms over my chest. He laughs and shakes his head. 

"You really are something else, love," he says. "I should really get going to my room."

"Nah, just stay with us," I suggest. "It can be like a sleepover. Just get your pajamas and meet us back here."

"Sweet. See you in five," he waves. He runs out of the room and closes the door. We quickly change into PJs and try to pick a movie. Without knocking, Tom walks in with just sweatpants on.

"Damn. You and Peter really are the same," I mutter, looking him up and down.

"What?" he asks.

"What?" I repeat.

"Um... Okay," he says suspiciously. 

"So we have it down to two movies," Jami explains. "Clueless, and The Fault In Our Stars. Which one?"

"I haven't seen Clueless yet," he says.

"Okay then, Clueless it is," I laugh as Jami selects the movie on Netflix. Tom and I hop onto the bed, getting settled into the positions. 

I'm having a sleepover with Tom Holland. Huh.