Chapter 6

♥♥♥

Taehyung dragged Seokjin into their bedroom as soon as they reached their house.

"Leave Taehyung-ssi you are hurting me."
Seokjin said while sobbing quietly, pleading his husband to quit it.
But he did not, instead he throwed Seokjin on the bed and immediately hovered over him.

"What a slut you are Seokjin, when you can't get something from your husband you go whoring around huh? Taehyung said while pinning Seokjin's arms above his head.
Ignoring the younger's tears and pleads.

With his another free hand he harshly took hold of Seokjin's chin and made him look in his eyes, which were full of hatred, anger and a unexplainable emotion which the older always kept hidden in dark chambers of his heart.

For a moment the older forget what he was going to say and got lost in his husband's doe eyes, which were screaming innocence and purity.
His breath got hitched, knots forming in pits of stomach, when he glanced at his husband's beautiful plum lips.
The lips which he so badly wanted to taste, again.
His hazel brown hair lock falling softly on his forehead, unconsciously Taehyung lifted his hand to move them aside.

While doing Seokjin's eyes were trained on him. No wonder he always sees the other, but this close, never in his dreams he dreamed of being closer to Taehyung.
Even though Taehyung's hate was increasing towards the younger, but the younger was hopelessly in love with his husband.

The moment Taehyung came back to his senses he retreated his hand back.

"First him and now Jungkook, how many hearts you are going play Seokjin?"
Taehyung yelled fuming with anger, his grip on Seokjin tightening with every passing second.

"What are saying Taehyung-ssi, Jungkook is my best friend, how can I play with his heart and him, who is he?"
The older asked confused as who his husband was referring to.

Before Seokjin would get his answer Taehyung got up from his current state and went out, slamming the door on his way.
Leaving behind a confused Seokjin, who couldn't decipher the meaning behind his husband's words, and thinking about all the possibilities which made the oldest hate him so much.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
"Mother how do I look?"
Asked a small boy, who was getting ready for tenth birthday party.

"Is someone special coming to my Jinnie's birthday"

"Yes mother, my friends, kookie and Taetae." he replied while whispering the last word shyly.

"You look very handsome my boy and I am sure he's gonna think the same, now c'mon every body is waiting for you."
The mother replied, walking out with her son.
.
.
.

.
.

"Don't believe everything they say Seokjin, you are nothing but a fat cow who happens to be a attention seeker." The older said, each word cutting like a knife through the ten year old kid's heart.

The person whom Seokjin wished to see was right in front of him, but rather than wishing the younger he gifted him the most hurtful words.
The words which made Seokjin who he is now.
The once fat, chubby kid is now one of the most prettily handsome man, everyone desires to be with.
His beauty is unmatched.
Even Jungkook couldn't help but fall in love with him.

During blowing the candles the younger only wished to be with the older and have his love in return and promised him no matter what, he will make Taehyung fall for him.

♥♥♥

A/N

I might have disappointed, some of you, idk.