Chapter 3.

" WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!!" Connor yelled into the room, waking both me and Sam up.

I yawned and untangled myself from Sam's arms.

"What time is it?" I asked

"10:30" Connor told me.

" My practice starts at 1:00" I told him.

I got out if bed. And went to Connors room to get my bag of clothes. I went to the bathroom and stripped of my clothing. I got in the shower and cleaned my body thoroughly. I got out and changed into a purple tank top with my ice skating tights and bright neon yellow shorts. I did my hair into a ponytail and applied a little bit of makeup.

I came out of the bathroom and went to Sam's room.

I opened the door and saw Sam shirtless. He was trying to find a shirt in his closet.His pale skin made the ink on it stand out. He didn't notice me standing behind him, admiring his beautiful body. He found a shirt. The shirt said Cameron Dallas. I'm guessing he was a Magcon fan like I was.

I couldn't help myself. I went over to him and traced my hand over the tattoo on his rib cage.

" I like this saying, it's one of my favorites." He told me while looking down at my hand that was on him body.

"Mine too." I said while giving him a small smile.

We broke eye contact for a split second as he tried to put on his shirt.

" Hey umm... Isn't Luke your brother?" He asked

"Yea" I replied

" I thought I saw you before! Luke is one of my friends" he said

" Really? He never talks about you?" I said

"We were friends in middle school." He told me

"Were you that kid that used to have the curly mop on his head?"

" hey! I liked my curly mop!" He said playfully.

" I remember you. I forgot you knew him."

" Aren't you and Connor going to see him and the band today?"

"Yea wanna come?" I asked

" I'd love to!" He said giving me a smile.

***

"Hurry we're going to be late!!!" Connor yelled

"I'm coming I have to find my skates!" I yelled back to him

I went to Connors room and found my skate bag by his bed, I grabbed the bag, went down stairs and ran towards the front door. I got in Connors back seat next to Sam. We drove to the ice rink and parked the car. We got out and walked towards the door.

" Hey Grace!" I heard someone yell

I looked over and saw my friends Kyla, Lori, and Alex.

" Hey guys!" I said back while giving them all hugs.

" what time you got the ice?" Lori asked me.

" 1:00" I told her

" yay! We have the same time!" Alex said

"Who are these guys?" Kyla asked

I looked behind me and saw Sam and Connor behind me.

"Oh these are my friends. Sam and Connor. " I told them

" Connor, Sam, these are my friends Kyla Lori and Alex." I told them

" hey, I like your face!" Kyla said to Connor

"Haha thanks." Connor said

"Can we watch you skate?" Sam asked me

"Sure. Just come in the arena and watch. " I told him

I put on my skates and got on the ice. I had recently got a new coach. Me, Alex, Lori, and Kyla all had the same coach. We were on team together.

***

After practice we went to my house. I got my keys out and opened the door. I heard the band in the basement so I went down and saw Luke and the rest of the band practicing.

"Hey guys!" Calum said

" hey!" I said back

My phone buzzed and I saw a text from Connor. "Meet me in your room in 10. " the text said I walked to my room and went over to my closet to get a sweater, the basement had gotten cold. I walked over to my bed and stepped on an earring. I fell to the ground hitting my head on the corner of the bed.

I was knocked out cold.

Then everything went blank...