Chapter 1.

Grace point of view:

So Luke Hemmings is my brother. He's in this band named,"5 seconds of summer". It brings the family lots of attention. Which is good I guess, considering that the band is really good. They're going to tour with One Direction, my favorite band in the world! But Luke would never take me on tour with him.

I went down stairs to go get my jacket and keys. I was going to the mall with my friend Hazel."where you going?" My brother asked me with curiosity.

"I'm going shopping with Hazel." I told him.

"Can I go with? I need some new clothes."

"Sure I guess, but I don't have a lot of money so you can borrow any." I replied

" no problem I have my own money." He told me

We both put on our identical pair of black converse and walked out the door. The Australian air was warm and humid. I walked towards my car and Luke got in the passenger seat. We drove to Hazel's house and picked her up. Luke was in the front seat so Hazel had to sit in the back.

We got to the mall in 15 minutes. I parked the car and walked in the large mall filled with tons of people. It was 2:00 pm at the time, we agrees to meet back at the car at 4:00pm. We split up with Luke and did some shopping. By the time we finished shopping it was 3:30 pm and I was thirsty so I went to Starbucks.

"Hi may I take your order?" The worker said. I had to admit he was pretty cute. He had bright blue eyes and dirty blond hair. But I wouldn't be interested in a guy who I just met.

"I will have 1 small mocha cookie crumble with 2 shots of expresso?" I asked nicely.

"Ok one small cookie crumble with 2 shots for the sweetheart" he replied back while giving me a wink. I couldn't help but to smile at the adorable worker.I blushed and paid for my drink. He gave me my drink. I took a slight glance at his name tag. It said,"Connor".

I walked away taking a sip from my drink. I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Connor standing right in front of me.

"Hey my shift just ended and I wanted to ask you a question?" He said. I looked down at my phone to check the time. It was 3:45.

" sure?!?" I said

" what's your last name?" He asked

"Hemmings. Why?"

" Oh my gosh I knew you looked like him! I thought I was crazy for a second! Are you Luke Hemmings sister?" He asked curiously

" yeah I'm about to go met him at my car so we can go home." I told him. " I don't mean to intrude but do you mind if I meet him?"

" sure Luke won't mind, we're going to my house to watch a movie, wanna join us?" I asked with a grin on my face.

" I would love that!" He said with excitement