"I really don't want to drop it, Blakely. And stop calling me Clarkwell, that's not even my name!"

"Stop calling me Blakely!"

"That is your name!"

"So?"

"So? So it's not a dumb as shit nickname like Clarkwell!"

"It would be a nickname if I liked you or even tolerated your presence," I retorted.

"The feelings mutual, Blakely!"

"Clarkwell you asshat!"

"Blakely you bitch!"

"Ahem," A voice cut through our argument, which immediately stopped our fighting. "Oh no, by all means please continue, I'm sorry if I'm interrupting you two." Professor Donovan stood, glaring at us. 

Shit.

We got off with a warning

We got off with a warning. Maybe because we weren't being that disruptive but most likely because of who our fathers were. Some feared Harrison Graham, while some feared Jasper Ellington. When you put those two together, it's any person connected to the one percents worst nightmare. Maybe if it was just me or just Clark we would've gotten in trouble, but the professor thought we would run to our daddies dearest and make the bad ole professor go away because they 'hurt our feelings'. Psh as if! I only talk to my father when necessary, and getting detention isn't something necessary to discuss with him. Anyways he would think I'm wasting his time if I went ahead and tattled.

As soon as class ended, and the bell rang signaling the end of the day, I whipped out my phone to text Nico.

So what's the
plan for today?
Nico: Did you enjoy class ;)
What?
Why?
Nico: Just thought you'd like
your classmates
Did you know we
shared this class
together???
Nico: I dunno...  
Asshole.
Nico: Well this asshole
knows the plan for
tonighttttt
Nico: Don't you wanna see your
Nico: REALLY GOOD MODEL
Fuck off
Nico: Anyways the plan is to
meet at like 17:30
at the lounge
???
Nico: Ugh Americans
Nico: 5:30
Ohhhhhh
                            Give me a break
im tired
Nico: Sure.
Nico: Do you remember
the way to the lounge?
.....
                            nope
Nico: That's a problem
Nico: I'm currently out with
Luca getting food
and Kota is asleep
Please no
Nico: Sorry Blake <3
Screw you
Nico: Also ps, do you have
any snack requests?
By doing this you
owe me the entire
junk food aisle,
you bitch.
Nico: Cheers.

I smiled at Nicos response to my anger about having Clark escort me to the lounge. It would probably end up in flames given our hatred towards one another. I turned off my phone and looked for Clark who was talking to a blonde, a bored expression resting on his face. 'What a charmer,' I mentally rolled my eyes at his lack of communication skills with females.