Chapter 12~New man

Start from the beginning

FUCK GIRL SPILL IT.

       "W...what did he said GIRL TELL ME," I demanded trying to contain my laughter.

She took a breath and pulled a serious look onto her face.

       "He said 'so, not bad right?'" She said lowly. But we both couldn't contain our laughter again and we both lost it.

       "I...I'm telling you it's a curse! Hot guys almost always have small dicks," She said calming down and pointing towards me with her spoon. My laughter trailed off and I wiped a tear that had slipped out off my face.

       "Luck of the draw I guess," I said as I chuckled. She hummed in response and muttered a quiet 'don't I know it.'

Why does she get to be so damn relatable.

She's one of those girls you want to hate, but can't.

I cocked my head towards her, "So what are we going to do then?" I questioned, pulling the oreos out of the bag and peeling the back open.

FOODGASM. Better than sex. Sex on the beach without alcohol.

I took a bite of an Oreo. I moaned slightly.

       "Hold your horses there cowboy we haven't gotten you a boy yet," She said wiggling a finger at me and I rolled my eyes at her. She ignored it and continued.

       "Well, we are going to make you a Tinder account," She smirked at me mischievously. I looked back at her confused.

       "Don't you have to be eighteen?" I questioned. She deadpanned and looked at me with a shocked face.

This bitch don't want to be gettin' old ass guys on my ass. This ass is for me and Cole Sprouse.

I currently am debating between the two Riverdale boys. That Sweet Pea guy is the current dark horse.

       "Aren't you like...17 right now?" She questioned me with a raised eyebrow.

Yes, I'm a junior and also 17. Turning 18 by the end of this school year.

My parents adopted me from a far away land with dragons and pixies and shit. My real parents were irrelevant and so my current parents held me back a year due to some medical issues I had as a child.

That is why I was held back a year.

LIFE STORIES WITH CLAY. RYAN SEACREST WHERE'S MY SPINOFF SERIES.

THE KARDASHIANS ARE QUAKING.

       "Yes," I answered bluntly as I took another bite out of an oreo.

If Cassie was a guy and brought me this stuff. We would definitely would be playing a whole different ball game with these snacks.

She waved her hands around dramatically, "Then who gives a fuck?" She questioned loudly.

Blunt like the weed I convinced her smoke a few weeks back. Bitch was fucked upp.

I shrugged, "Then let's get this started biyach." I grabbed another scoop of ice cream and we started.

       "Alright so profile pictures..." She trailed and began to look through my phone. I sat there patiently waiting for her to speak. I continued to eat but soon paused as she began giggling and I proceeded to slap her leg as I stared at her with a raised eyebrow.

       "W..why is this i..in your phone?" She questioned. I looked at her confused but she turned the phone around and I saw a photo I had taken with Michelle when I was in 8th grade.