Superwoman made her way towards where Diana sat still in her Wonder woman gear. "So there is something you never told me."

Diana lifted her head to look at the Super standing before her, in the suit she was imposing and formidable, not like the (Y/n) she had known. "I guess that makes two of us."

" I guess this means Goddess aren't just myth. " She smiled down.

Diana laughed. "I guess it does."

"Why didn't you tell me?" She sat down next to her, as agents swept through the room gathering evidence.

"You must know it's not something you tell people, and then I just liked how much you liked being with Diana I was afraid that would change if you knew about Wonder woman."

" That's a good reason I guess, Alex has always known about Superwoman so I've never had to deal with a situation like that. "

"She knows and she doesn't care?"

" Sure she cares but not in bad ways, she worries a lot it's because she loves me, but mostly I'm just (Y/n) the woman she loves. " She shrugged.

"Did you know she is glaring at me right now?" Diana motioned to where Alex stood talking with J'onn her eyes never moving from them.

"Well it's not a surprise, she kinda hates you really badly, she thinks now I know you are a Goddess or whatever I'm going to jump ship."

"I may need your help though," Diana confessed holding out the badge she held in her hand for (Y/n) to see.

"Vasilikos Inc."

" Otherwise known as Harmonia, Goddess of Harmony and Concord, the daughter of Ares and Aphrodite, I knew she hated me but to do all of this is just crazy I never expected it and I have no idea why. " She confessed.

Superwoman smiled placing her hand on her shoulder. "Of course we'll help you, besides we kinda have to, it is our duty to protect the city."

Alex ground her teeth harshly as she watched her girlfriend touch Wonder woman, what were they saying now she was really regretting not having gotten the super hearing.

"Alex you are overreacting." J'onn rolled his eyes.

" I'm not, look at them. " She pointed.

The martian turned around to look at the very platonic scene. "There is nothing there Alex, stop this before you ruin everything or better yet talk to (Y/n) be honest with her it's not something I can ever do again but there have been so many times when I've wished I could."

                                                                                                     xxx

Alex closed the door behind them quietly watching (Y/n) as she slowly turned around to face her, an eyebrow lifted high in the air. "So that was a very weird night."

Alex nodded. "Sure was."

(Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes never moved from her. "Alex why does Kara, your Mom everyone in your life all like me?"

Alex blinked hard taken aback by her question. "Because you are very likable."

" Why do they believe me and you do not? "

"I...I do I just..."

The chef moved closer until she stood so close their bodies almost touched. "I don't know why you will not believe me, Alex, all I can do is what I've been doing from the beginning is tell you the truth, yes I dated Diana, apparently she is some Goddess that's a new fun fact about me I can use at parties I guess, but do you know why I know I'm not interested in her?"

" Why? " Alex asked cautiously.

(Y/n) pointed at Alex, letting her finger poke into her chest. "You."

" Me. "

"Yes you, when I met you I seemed to simply forget she had ever existed in a sexual way for me, I didn't realise it was possible but I found the one for me, that one is you, Alex, and no matter who they are a human or a Goddess they will never ever compare to you, I love you and only you, and I want you and only you." She tentatively lifted her hand to caress Alex's lip. "No one is you, that is why no one else has a chance, you are kind and caring, intelligent, insightful, independent, funny, badass, passionate, capable, unique and so beautiful, and if you want me to go all guy mode on you, you are the sexiest fucking woman I have ever seen in my life, you are everything that I ever secretly wished for yet thought could never exist."

Alex held her breath, she still heard the words from when she told her about having sex with Diana, she couldn't get them out of her head. "But wh.."

(Y/n) cut her off by placing her finger on her lips.

"I know what you are going to say, I can see it in your eyes now let me tell you something else, sex with Diana was amazing, but fuck Alex do I really need to tell you how brilliant our sex life is, it's beyond amazing and do you know why?"

" Why? "

"Because my heart is there too, it's not just a way to feel pleasure, it's a way to be close to you, I feel it every time we are together, you must feel it too sex is cool but when the person you are there with you have a connection like we do, it's so much more, it's wanting to just cuddle up in their arms and stay there forever as they speak softly and their gentle sweet breath is but an echo on your skin, it's feeling safe and loved, feeling excited and free yet being caught and that is good because it doesn't feel like captivity, you are everything for me, Alex Danvers, when you doubt that it makes me so sad and angry." 

Alex sighed sadly. "I don't know how to stop it."

"Maybe we should see a counselor or something, to try to help us." (Y/n) suggested softly. 

"That will go down well, well Doc I'm jealous of this woman, well she isn't a woman more of a Goddess who fights crime every day, yeah that will go down well." Alex rolled her eyes. 

(Y/n) chuckled. "Maybe we don't mention everything about our lives Alex."

"No, I just need you to believe in me," Alex said her eyes bright with unshed tears as she gazed into the (e/c) colored eyes before her. "I need you full stop."

"You will always have me, Alex, today, tomorrow every day there is to come I'm not going anywhere, stop pushing me away it hurts you, it hurts me it hurts us."

"I'm sorry."

(Y/n) felt her heartbreak at the sight of pure raw sadness in her eyes, she moved her hand to cup her cheeks between them and softly placed a kiss to her lips. "Don't be sorry, just know all the horrors in your head will never come true, I don't want anyone else but you, you, you and only you!"

Alex smiled for the first time in a few days. "I guess you want me."

"Yep, now I have to order a pizza." She moved away suddenly and pulled out her phone.

Alex stared at her stunned and bereft. "What do you want a pizza for I thought we were....you know."

"Yeah, I promised Kara a pizza."

"Kara is coming?" Alex asked distraughtly. 

"No it was the condition I order her a pizza and she stays away for the night, it seemed fair to me I wanted to get you all alone in that dress." Her eyes roamed the length of her body. "Yeah still super fucking hot."

Alex looked down at herself, frowning wondering what (Y/n) was seeing that she could not. "Huh, so we had rowed about me being jealous over the she Goddess and you were just scheming on how to get me all alone."

(Y/n) smiled innocently. "That is all I ever do."