#37 Patrice Bergeron

Song: Kiss you inside out-Hedley

Your pov

Why is this happening to me? I groaned in pain and tightened my mini Boston bruins blanket around my curled up figure. I'm hot and then I'm cold, I feel like throwing up but I'm dying of hunger. Im craving chocolate and chips but if I look at them I feel nauseous. where's Patrice when I need him?

My husband of a year and a half is still at hockey practice and I really want to call him but I'm sure the pain will eventually go away (ya right! I've been saying that for the past two hours)

I grabbed the remote and began flipping through the channels before stopping on F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I can watch this show all day.

---

"(Y/n)!!! I'm home!"

My head shot up at the sound of my husbands loud voice trailing through our house. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and smiled slightly.

"I-I'm upstairs babe" I yelled out before jumping up and running to the attached washroom. puking time! after throwing up the last remaining food in my stomach I got up and began washing my mouth and face.

"Hey babe! hungry?" Patrice was standing outside the washroom door with a bowl of Mac n Cheese.

I covered my mouth with my sleeve and shook my head no "eat that in the kitchen! I'm gonna puke" I groaned feeling sick to my stomach yet again

"Hun,are you okay? you look a little pale?" my husband asked putting the food on the dresser and walking up to me

"I'm fine, just a little tummy ache!" I assured him but he wasn't having any of it

"No no! you need to see a doctor before you start throwing-" before he could finish his sentence I ducked my head over the toilet for what felt like the 100th time today and let out clear liquid that burned my throat

I felt Pats hand on my back and felt a little better knowing he was next to me.

After washing up Patrice laid me down on the bad and tucked me in "I'm going to make you some soup and a cup of green tea or hot ginger"

"No no! just lay with me, please" I whispered

Patrice smiled and nodded before getting in bed next To me. he. Looked at me and I realized he was deep in thought

"(Y/n) darling, what if you're pregnant?" he asked smiling from ear to ear

A grin plastered on my face and I said "I hope so!"

Bergeron got up and grabbed his coat "I'm going to get those things you pee on"

I laughed before Shaking my head "you mean pregnancy tests or also known as the stuff you waste when you are bored"

Pat blushed "I used like two!" he argued grabbing his keys off the bedside table. he laid a kiss on my forehead before saying "I'll be back in ten babe"

"Bye love you" I smiled before closing my eyes, a little nap wouldn't hurt!

"Babe, babe wake up!" Patrice's voice sounded in my ears and I sat up straight before stretching my arms out.

"Sorry I took a little longer I ran into Krejci, he says hi and wished us good look about 1000 times" bergyy laughed before handing me the box of tests

"Thanks" I smiled slightly before getting up and making my way to the washroom. I guess this is it, after doing what I had to do I stood holding the test and waited for it to give me an answer. apparently these tests can tell you how many weeks you are.

My eyes brightened as the tests results appeared! I'm 5 weeks pregnant. this is incredible, we've been trying for awhile now, and finally I'm with child.

A knock on the door escaped me from my never ending thoughts "(y/n)"

I opened the door and jumped onto my husband "we're having a baby!!!!" I screamed out of joy

"Really! I'm going to be a daddy" Patrice cheered twirling me around. Oh No! I let go of him and ran into the bathroom and I'm guessing you already know what happened after that. Puke Fest!

"Morning Sickness?" Bergeron laughed helping me up off the ground

"It's 4pm Patrice!" I exclaimed "this is going to be happening for awhile, hope you can handle it"

Pat wrapped me in his arms and kissed my lips softly all while knowing I've been throwing up "I've been waiting for this for awhile now trust me babe I'm ready, besides the whole team is going to be by our sides the whole time"

I smiled knowing he was right "we should probably call them up and tell them"

"Nope! well do it tomorrow after practice or the game, for now though you need to rest" Patrice led me to the bed and lightly put me down "I'll bring you something light to eat, crackers will help as well"

I laughed "I'm craving a slurpee and mini doughnuts"

"As you wish my dear" pat kissed my forehead and grabbed his keys yet again "I'll be back"

"Thanks babe love you" I called out after him

His head peeked in the doorway "love you too" he ran in and kissed my lips again before kissing my covered stomach "and I love you as well, we got a future Hockey Player on our hands" he laughed

I nodded and waved him goodbye before Laying my head down and rubbing my stomach "I can't wait to be a mother" I smiled

Patrice is going to be a great father and having him by my side throughout all this makes him an amazing husband as well. one in a million I tell ya!

xxxxx

Enjoy: @Olivia-Marie1112

Vote & Comment ur thoughts on this plz and thanks

Next up

-Chris Kreider

-Brendan Gallagher

@whosyourdoughty8💋🐢😘