#64 Nail Yakupov

This is dedicated to....Myself ahaha! Yakupov is one of my fav Edmonton Oilers ! Plus he's Russian! Russian hockey players are too cute!

Ps; check at the end of the chapter if ur player is on the list of updates if not tell me & I'll add him even if I already wrote one for him! Xx

OH YA JEFF CARTERS ENGAGED!! IM SO HAPPY FOR HIM❤️💕😍😘

Anyways enjoy!

-------------------

*Unedited*

YOUR POV

--------------

I unlocked the door to mine and my husband, Nails House. as soon as I walked in i made my way to the kitchen, knowing Nail and the boys we're downstairs playing all sorts of games and are probably hungry. at first Nail told me the basement was going to be his mini-Gym but Taylor Hall aka his best friend talked him into making it a game room for the boys. Of course My husband agreed and now him and the boys come here after practice and compete at every game possible. It always ends with Hallsy and Yakzz arguing with Eberle and Nuge about who won The last game of foosball.

I began to cut up the veggies for salad but stopped when I heard two sets of feet running up the stairs. let me guess Hall & my husband!

I was right like usual. the two came over and hugged me "hey Hun! whatchyaaa doin?" nail asked In a such a sweet tone I knew he did something stupid.

"What did you do Yakupov?" I asked, I heard Taylor tiptoeing away and so I stopped him "Hall get your but over here!"

He sighed in frustration and came over to where I was standing "I didn't do it!" he defended himself

"Ya you did! I told you we can't take slapshots" nail yelled back

I married a six year old that came with a blonde retard attached to his hip.

"You guys Shutup and tell me what happened?"i shouted over their voices making them go silent

I looked at Nail waiting for an answer "we were playing floor hockey and Taylor took a slapShot and it kinda scratched the window"

"That's not true the puck would've landed in the imaginary net if you didn't deflect It out of play with your stupid stick yakkzzz" Taylor argued back

"First of all, I thought I told you guys no hockey in the house and second of all how big is the scratch?" i asked looking back and forth between the two boys who we're now as pale as snow.

Taylor let out a breath and nail began scratching the back of his neck "it's not that big.... I mean bugs and birds can come through"

"And even a robber" Taylor added

I glared at the two idiots "you guys broke the window! you guys didn't scratch it! Hall call my brother Michael and ask him if he can come and fix it as for you Nailer go pick up the glass and put away the hockey sticks and pucks, if I see them downstairs you guys are dead!"

"We're sorry (y/n)" nail whispered looking down

"Ya we're sorry (y/n)" Taylor added

Nail glared at Taylor "it's still your fault Hallsy"

"Is not! nobody told you to block the shot"

" It doesn't matter cause I still won!" nail smirked

"The match would've been going to overtime if you didn't do what you did"

"The puck was not going in Hall you just think It was" nail argued back

Hall groaned and shoved Yakupov a little making him almost fall over

"You two go do as I say I don't wanna see you or any of the boys until dinner time" I ordered, hall picked up his phone and dialled my brothers number.

nail looked at me with a smirk " I bet you twenty bucks you don't know who's all downstairs"

I rolled my eyes and began naming the guys on my fingers "gazdic, hall, nuge, Ebs, Shultz, Perron and Ference"

Nail groaned and handed me a twenty he then smirked "I bet you another twenty bucks you don't know what they're all playing!"

I laughed again "ference and gazdic are playing air hockey Hopkins and eberle are playing Call of Duty, Shultz and Perron are playing one-on-one foosball and now you're going to go down stairs and vs Taylor in a game of pool"

Nail looked at me suspiciously and ran downstairs, he came back up shortly after and handed me another twenty "how did you know?" he exclaimed

I laughed "I know everything babe"

Hall came back and looked at us before smirking "let me guess she hustled you too! I fell for it three times!"

"Go downstairs boys" I said shoving them towards the stairs

Seconds later Yakupov ran back up "need to give my wife a kiss! since she is my good luck charm!"

I laughed and pecked his lips "go kick Hallsy's ass!"

----

Later that night after all the boys went home I laid in bed next to my husband

"I bet you don't know who won the foosball match between team To Cool for School and team Macho-Men"

"Let me guess Taylor came up with the team name to cool for school and I know you guys won so pay up Yakupov"

He groaned and grabbed his wallet off the nightstand and handed me another twenty "I married a genius" he laughed before placing a soft kiss on my forehead

"Ya you married a genius who's outta your league Yakzz" I laughed before cuddling into his body.

There's never a boring day when you're married to a Russian!

xxxxxx

Hey Guys! did ya hear Andrew Ference was announced as this years winner of the king Clancy trophy! I'm so proud of him he earned it!🙊👏👏

Anyways here's my list of my next requests/updates

-Gabriel landeskog

-Jonathan toews

-Brendan Gallagher

-Jeff carter

-Carey Price

-Sidney Crosby

-Alex Ovechkin

They won't be updated in this order! Comment or inbox me any requests don't forget to add length, theme, player and team. thanks xx

@whosyourdoughty8 xxxx