Ch.8:What's Up with Harry?

Skylar's POV

    Whoa..did Harry really just ask me that? About a minute passed of me just starring at him shocked then the door suddenly opens and Harry darts outta the room. Well that's the end of that conversation i guess, but, hmm. I wonder why he even asked. He clearly isn't fond of me in any way, shape, or form. Right?

Harry's POV

    She stays silent for about a minute just starring at me, then i hear the lock on the door and as soon as it opens i dart out and to my car driving back to my flat still embarrassed. I should probably not talk to her for a while.

Louis' POV (13 days later)

    Harry has been acting really weird since we locked him in the girls guest room with Sky, i wonder what happened between them? Come to think of it Sky has been sorta off too. What the hell happened?! Even the guys and Lauren have noticed the two have been avoiding conversation and eye contact. We gotta get one of them to talk, tell us what went down in that room.

    Lauren and Liam are getting along real well on the bright side. In fact she has been great with all the guys. Now that Liam is single she is good to have around. Maybe Sky and i should try to hook them up. I haven't seen him smile like that, like ever.

    Oh there's Harry! Perhaps now i can get to the bottom of things between him and Sky. "Hey Haz, didn't think you would make it!" Oh today is Lottie's birthday party.

    "Vas happenin'? Zayn says approaching us as well. Well isn't this a nice reunion.

    We all waited a minute testing if Liam and Lauren were gonna join but it looks like they are to busy by the fire and laughing about something he said. I'm gonna have to ask Li what he thinks of her later, see if he is intrested.

    Harry suddenly breaks the silence, "So, you guys having fun?"

    "Yeah, it's a blast, terrific party" were the anwers he got as he softly chuckled at their faces.

    "Anyone wanna get some punch with me?" Niall asks looking at us questioningly.

    " Sure, I'll come with you." Harry answers already heading toward the table.

    As they leave Zayn turns to me and asks, "Hey, where is Skylar?"

    "That's actually a really good question. I have no idea, why?" I ask laughing at myself.

    "Well it is her party too, I just want to make sure she is having as much fun as everyone else." He says shrugging.

    "True. Maybe she is on the balcony in her room?" I say nonchalantly.

    "She has a balconly in her bedroom!" He exlaims, eyes popping outta his skull.

    "Yeah, she got the best room since she is the oldest and lottie lost the arguement for it." I laugh remember the girls fight over who got the room.

    "Wait is that the room you guys would never let us in?"

    "Yup" I respond then start to walk away as he turns to go find Sky. If she is even there.

Zayn's POV

    Yes i do wanna see that Skylar is having fun, but i also want to know what happened with her and Harry when Lou locked them in the bedroom. They have both been acting odd and Harry seems to be avoiding her at all costs. I just have to know. I just hope it's not a weird answer.