Ch.1:Louis' fear

Louis' POV

     I walk to Zayn's room to see why on earth he and Niall are bloody fangirling while I'm trying to nap, yes Zayn Malik and Niall Horan from 1D fangirl. Anyway as I walk in I notice they're on YouTube and walk over to get a better see of the bloody heck is "so amazing". As soon as I'm close enough to make out who's on the screen I notice my sister, Skylar, and her bestfriend Lauren, singing. I automaticlly go silent and tense up. Niall turns to me suddenly, noticing my pressence, "aren't they incredible!" he says excitedly, then returns to watching the screen. As he turns I just remain frozen and silent.

      When the video is finally over and the two boys calm down, Zayn turns to me noticing my odd silence. We ALL know it's unusual for me to be silent. I'm usually screeming at the top of my lungs.

"Are you alright mate, you look pale as a sheet of paper?" Zayn asked me with concern written all over his face.

I quickly pull myself together to respond. 'I'm fine, just um...tired. Besides it is winter," i say with a perfect fake smile. The boys can never tell when I'm faking it.

"Are you sure your okay Lou?" Niall asks with just as much concern.

Zayn quickly adds," Your sounding like Harry there."

"Guys i promise i'm fine and that was kinda the point Zaynie boy." i had obvious annoyance in my voice, but the boys just shrugged. I decided now would be the time to flip subjects. "WHO'S HUNGRY?" i shouted, even though i was right beside them. I already knew Nialls answer, so the question was more to Zayn.

"A little," Zayn says and shrugs.

"Is that even a question worth asking me?" Niall yells jumping up from his current position which was on a rollychair.

He was looking at me like i was completely out of my mind, but i just shrugged and took that as a yes from both of them. "Okay lets get Harry and Liam then we can officially leave for lunch." Niall and Zayn footsteps behind me stop and I turn to see them standing still staring at me confused. "What? You thought I was gonna cook you two food or something?"

"No" they say in sync now realizing it made sense we were leaving the safety of my flat.

"Where we going" Zayn says cooly. I don't get how he pulls it off but he does.

"I don't know, where ever Lee decides, duh!" I say as if its the most obvious thing in the world, but then again it was. It was Liam's choice of where/what to eat today. We each have a day, but are only aloud to choose one of the meals or else on Nialls day we would eat nothing but Nando's. Oh, and weekends we free spin it. Anyway they both shrug and we continue exiting my flat and hop into Zayn's Bentley Continental.

.............................<3...................................

AN:

So what do you guys think? This is my first story so don't be to harsh please. Feel free to also give me some suggestions for this story. Oh and i will probly be upddating this story pretty fast unless i get writers block, just thought i'd let you know that!