Ch.2:Is it still a secret?

Skylar's POV

    "OMG, Skylar, we posted this music cover about an hour ago and already have 3,553 views!" Lauren suddenly shouts from upstairs where our music room is. I yell back, "Whoa are you serious?!"

"Ya, awesome right!"

"Hell ya thats awesome!" I was currently walking up the stairs to the room with our tea.

"Oh. My. God! Skylar!" She randomly screamed this at me scaring me half to death.

"What, whats wrong, are you ok?!?!" I was getting worried because of her sudden silence and run into the room. May I remind you I was carrying hot tea on a tray. Thank god I was a waitress at Nando's! When I walk in I see her staring at my phone with a worried look, which only worried me even more. So I set our tea down to go see what is on my phone screen that is worrying her so much.

Louis' POV

   The entire ride Zayn and Niall were telling Harry and Liam(cause I was to worried thinking 'how am I gonna keep Sky a secret now')about how amazing this girl band was. When we finally got to Browns Bar and Brasserie, Zayn and Niall started whispering some stuff, but to low for me to hear.

    We finally found Simon after about 5minutes of trying to get inside the place. While Simon went to get our reservations the rest of waited in silence, well except Zayn and Niall that is. I roll my eyes make mental note to figure out later what is with all their secretcy.When we sat down the two secret keepers nod in agreement to I'm guess what they were whispering about then look at Simon.

"Simon, we, Zayn and I, have something to talk to you about?" Niall says as a question and seems really nervous about the conversation.

     I had a feeling we were all about to find out what they were whispering about, and by the looks of it, it wasn't going to be good.

Skylar's POV

"Oh. My. God." I said it just loud enough for Lauren to hear. "I can't believe this!"

.........................<3.................................

AN:

Haha clifhanger, you like? what you guys think of the story so far? I really would like your oppions and comments on my story and if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment them.