Ch.6:Is Lou Forgiven?

Skylar's POV

      Once inside Louis grabs 3 pairs of sweats pants and white T-shirts. He hands a pair to me then Lauren. He then walks to his room with his own pair to change. Lauren walks to the guest room leaving me to change in the bathroom.

      When I come out Louis is sitting in silence starring blankly at the turned off tv. I go to sit next to him but end up sitting on the floor by his feet for some odd reason. Lauren walks in seeing this scene she sits on the recliner in complete silence.

"Louis I'm sorry" I say my voice soft than I intended.

"It's not your fault." He says.

"Yes it is!" I say louder.

"No its stupid Simon! If he would have let me tell the boys like you said this wouldn't have happened. But noooo what Simon says everyone must do!" Louis' voice gets louder with each word.

"But if I didn't want to make it a secret in the first place we wouldn't have this problem!" I yell frustrated.

"True but you gave me the choice to tell the boys, Simon didn't." He says calming down.

"Simon's not very smart, is he?" Lauren asks out of the blue making me realize she was still in the room.

"When it come to feelings, family and friends, usually Simon rarely has a heart." Louis says as if it was already very obvious.

"Louis do you want me talk to the boys?" I ask after a long silence.

"Why? They might get mad I sent you rather than confronting them myself."

"Don't be ridiculous! If they do I will literally knock some sense into 'em, how bout that?" I say playfully trying to lighten his mood.

"Okay but go easy on them they never fought a Tommo girl before." He says adding a wink at the end.

        I exit Louis' flat heading to Liam's i believe. It was closer and he was the easiest to get through to probly. Louis has told me how understanding and caring he is. I just hope that he will be with me. Just as I raise my hand to knock, the door swings open revealing the blonde & Irish Niall.

"What do you want?" He seems mad, then again why not?

I roll my eyes, clearly he needs manner lessons, but we'll work on that later. "Is Liam here too?" I say just as rude.

"All of the boys are, well except for of course Louis." He says coldly.

"Even Harry?" I ask rolling my eyes once again.

"No, he went to his flat and stayed there. Liam he the rest of us come here for a talk." Niall replies angry again.

"Good cause a talk is what is happening get back on a couch, shut up, stop being rude, and listen to what I have to say before I slap the Irish righ out of you!" I yell finally fed up with his rudeness.

"No! Go away! Nobody want to see or talk to you!" He says blocking my way.

"Niall move!" I shout, but he remains still.

I pushe him aside and said to the rest of the boys, "SIT DOWN! SHUT UP! AND LISTEN!" I yell still frustrated by the whole situation.

"Ok, talk." Zayn says calm, and I thought he would be the rude one, boy was I wrong.

"Sorry, but I'm frustrated. Anyway, I know you guys are upset with Louis byt you shouldn't be."

"Why not? He lied to us?" I thought he'd be understanding but I don't think I will be getting that yet.