Ch.4:Fame or Secrets Forever?

(Part One) Skylar's POV

       For hours I was stressing about the whole Simon seeing one of our music videos situation. I was in the kitchen eating cookie dough ice cream and thinking way to hard, I know that cause I have a seriously bad headache that I don't think ibprofen is going to fix, shoot! Lauren has been in the kitchen with my on her lap top checking Twitter and Facebook for anything about the Simon thing. Thankfully, nothing.

"Sky, relax. How 'bout we sleep on it? Besides it 12:34." There's that nickname Louis gave me when we were little.

"Ok." I say monotone, not normal behavior for me. I'm usually the one to cheer people up and be the life of the dead convos.

       I start walking upstairs while Lauren turns off Toy Story me now realizing we didn't finish it and i was actually really tired and sleep would probly help my bloody terrible headache.

Louis'  POV

        Ok leaving the restraunt in soaking wet clothes was probly not my best idea. It's bloody freezing out here! Maybe I should have Paul come get me? I think now is probly a good idea cause I think people are starting to notice me. So I for the 3rd time in the past 40minutes pull out my phone but this time to call Paul.

"Hey Paul! Yeah um...can you come pick me up?"

Other Side of the Line

"Of course, where are you Louis?" Paul asks.

"About a block from Browns Bar and Brasserie."Saying that made me realize how long I had been walking for.

"Ok, be their in 20minutes or so." Pauls voice pulls me out of my thoughts as I hear him hang up after, as do I.

23Minutes Later

"Hey, there you are! Hop in before someone noticesyou." Paul shouts from a lack van.

"Why'd you use the van?" I ask wondering why he ws using such a large vechile to pick up one guy.

"Oh, right as I was walking out the door Harry called asking if I could pick up him and the other lads. Simon took his own car home only minutes after you left according to Harry." Paul says with apoligetic look for not telling me sooner.

"So, you gonna tell me why you are soaking wet and smell like coke?" he asks with a slight smirk after about 5miutes of silence.

"Oh, a waitress spilt a tray of beverages on me." I said nonchalantly.

        He me a wierd look and tuned his attentiion back to the road. We drove in a peaceful silence. When we were back at the same restraunt I had left only an hour ago I watched the boys pile into the van laughing about something Niall had done. I'm not sure what it was because I was way to busy thinking about wha happens if Simon likes the girls sound and performance. Well if he does I will let go of this secret and let Sky get the fame she deserves. I just hope she will too.

        She may be younger but she is the one who inspired me to chase my dream by entering The XFactor. She truley is the amazing singer herself. The whole poit of that secret was so she could get fame on her own, not just cause she was my sister. We made the plan before I went to XFactor she knew I'd make it somehow.

The next morning( still Louis' POV

          All iI hear is a bunch of shouting coming from outside while I'm trying to sleep and I'm sure Harry and Zayn are as well. So, I lazily get up and walk to my dresser. I grab a red and white stripped tee and some random jeans. After I walk into my bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. Once I'm done I walk to my closet to grab my pair of red TOMS and walk out to my living room towards the front door to see what all the fuss was about.

"BOOBEAR! Your awake and ready!" Harry yells while running to me with open arms grinning.

"HAZZABEAR!" I scream just as loud and hold my arms open ready for his embrace. After our 'manly' hug I pull away and out of couriosity ask, "Wait why are you and Zayn already up? It's 8a.m. and why is it good that I'm ready? Why do I need to be ready for that matter?"

"Oh, so you know how Uncle Si is having Zayn and Niall go to the studio today?"

"Ya, so? It doesn't explain why YOUR up at this hour." I say accusingly.

"Ya well, Simon says if he does sign the girls a contract they will be coming on a 2month tour with us and since none of us, except Zayn and Niall of course, have heard them sing we are going to the studio also! He replies in an extatic tone.

"Oh, so thats why I needed to be ready to go somewhere as soon as I stepped out of my flat?" I ask kinda upset but also excited. I finally get to see one of Skylar's videos with out being worried the guys will ask a bunch of questions.

"Yup!" He says popping the 'p'. "We were waiting for you to wake and because we know you and Liam are early risers we didn't worry bout it. Anyways we gotta go!"

       After he says that 5seconds later we are stuffing into the same black van Paul brought us home in last night and on our way to the studio. The whole ride we were singing along to the radio stupidly and dancing like idiots in iour seats. It was fun and definaly an amusing sight if you were Paul or just some car driving by.

Skylar's POV

         Why is Lauren shaking me franticly? What is with this girl? I son't get her sometimes, and we've been best friends since we were 4. Wait, she's up and I'm not?

"What time is it!" I suddenly pop up running to my dresser to grab my clothes for the day also throwing her off me and flat on her back on my bedroom floor. Hahaha oops! After grabbing my clothes and looking at her odd position I go into my bathroom turn on the shower, undress and hop in.

"Um, 8:13?" Was that a question whatever.

"Really? Why you up so early its not like you?" I shout loud enough to hear over the water and through the door.

"Well, today is when Simon is going to judge us. i hope Louis tells you before Simon you know?"

"Oh my god, thats today!? I totally forgot! I know he will, Louis is my brother, I would expect nothing less nothing more.

"Ya, hey maybe Louis can suggest a song!" Lauren says, the idea suddenly popping into her head.

"No, remeber, he's not even supposed to know we exist." I say mater-of-factly.

"True, but if Simon likes us, can you and Lou drop the secret please?" She pleads with perfect brown puppy dog eyes as i exit my bathroom ready for the days events.

"Gah! I hate when you do that look to me! By the way I was planning on taking to Louis if Simon liked us." My first part she gave me a fake hurt look but the second...

"OMG! Yes! Thank you, omg i love you! YAY!" She starts screaming and doing her little victory/happy dance. She was practically glowing with happiness and excitement. I just shake my head at her, grab my phone and head downstairs to get some breakfast ready for the two of us.

..................................<3.................................

Ok, so this only part one what do you thinks gonna happen in part two? I will be updating tomarrow most likely. I write fast!