13

Ok just a slight warning for the end I honestly forgot what these things are called but yeah just call it a surprise

~Y/n pov~
Dan's basically pulling my arm out my socket taking me to the mess hall. Max follows close behind grumbling. I could see the steam coming out of his ears.

Soon, we arrive at the mess hall and David stood at the mess hall door, arms crossed in anger.

'He's not lookin' to happy'

"Exactly where were you, is young lady?" He says coldly looking between me and Max.

"W-well-." Before I could finish Dan interrupts me.

"She told me she didn't feel good, Mr. David so she slept in her tent for a while to rest." Dan said in a sickening sweet voice,turning to me winking.

"And Li'l ol' Maxie here went to go and check up on her." Dan jabs a fingers into Max's direction.

David's eyes widened at Max. "You wer-..My Y/n-...Max..I appreciate your..concern for my daughter but i would appreciate it even more if you refrained from stepping into her tent." He paused.

"Or touching her in anyway. Or being to close- Maybe I should stick with her at all ti-"

"Dad! Calm down." I sighed, shaking my head in dismay. In almost in instant, Dad was wrapping me into a tight hug.

"Y/n! I've been worried sick! He didn't say or do anything wrong to you, did he Sweetie?!" He sniffled as he stroked my hair. I struggled to escape the life-threatening hug, but after around three attempts, he let go.

"Geezus.. dad?" Dad looks into my eyes then at Max and Dan's in anger and confusion. Then he let goes with a heavy long sigh as he walks back into the mess hall; as he walks in Gwen steps out.

"Damn what you kids do to David?" She shoots a glare at Max whose twiddling his thumbs

Max rolled his eyes and shrugged "I don't fucking know Gwen!" he shoves her out the way and into the mess hall Gwen following behind him swearing back at him. I feel a cold hand on my shoulder rubbing softly.

"It's just me....a-and you now pumpkin" he spread an eerie ear to ear grin on his pale face. I retaliate and pull my shoulder away from him looking in his cold dead eyes sternly.

"What do you want from me?!"

"What do you mean darling? I already told you... I want you! All i ever wanted was you. That's why I'm here!" he pupils slowly shrunk as he spoke as his face inched closed to mine in a thick rage of tension.  He suddenly jerks back smiling calmly starting to walk away. "But then again you are impure! You can't be my queen with out being cleansed of your wrong doing, yes? You must join us. Surely father should have the machine here sometime soon... or we could cut to the chase now!" He gets back in my face welding a sharp silver wavy looking knife to my neck menacingly smiles at my frightened face expression.

"P-Please....st.... stop" Is all I manage to choke out.

He sighs deeply in sorrow sticking the knife back in his sock.

"You'll love me one day, Y/n... like it or not" He runs his thumb across my cheek. I shiver at the uncomfortable contact.

He walks away calmly like nothing happened. Then it was just me alone standing outside the mess hall trembling in fear.

Machine....? Impure....? CLEANSING!?!  These phrases sounded familiar. I remember dad coming back one summer rambling on about a machine that did something...

All this thinking gave me a headache so I decided to join the others inside the mess hall.Pushing the doors opens weakly.

~End of the day~

I didn't want to speak throughout the whole activity for the day. I watched quietly as everyone had fun and played the games. Dan especially had fun rubbing it in my face  cause he knew I was miserable. Nerris tip-toes up to me, abandoning the group.

"Splash potion, level 7... effect Misery And Torment? Are you ok, Y/n?" She questions me, pushing up he glasses from her nose.

"In all honesty, Nerris, no. I'm not. I'm fucking awful..." I groan as I bury my face in my hands.

"Yeesh! Health is at 40/100! Uhh..here, try this!" She hands me a bottle of warm orange juice with a friendly smile. I took the bottle, setting it beside me.
"Thanks..I'll save it for later..I think."

"See you in our tent! " She chirps skipping off back to her group but not before adding "Get well soon! You need your XP!"

Eventually, (and thankfully), the activity ends rather quickly and we ate dinner and we go to our tents for the night. I curl into the sleeping bag; wanting this dreadful day to be over. As soon as I begin to drift off into the night, I feel a hand grab hold of my ankle and yank me out the tent, then craddles me in its arms. I squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to see the face of the attacker.

Then to my surprise,

They Hug Me.

"I-I didn't hurt you did I, the only way to g-get you with waking the Weirdo was to pull you out and...uh" I hear a quiet concerned normally smart-assy voice. I slowly open to eyes to see the curly headed boy hugging me tightly. He gazes into my eyes, frightened he hurt me.

"I'm fine..." I spoke softly, scared that he was listening.

"No, you're not! You didn't do the activity today and barely ate 'dinner'. You gotta talk to me~" I didn't respond. He fumes and smashes his nice warm lips into mine roughly, immediately sticking his tongue in my mouth, swirling it around. I didn't want to give in but I wanted to so bad.

' What if someone caught us? We are in the open anyways?'

I pull back and make an excuse.

"Max do you have any idea what Dad will do to you if he catches you-us!?"

"You think I give a shit what that dick-lord has to say about us?! He's not keeping you away from me. You're mine now~ and nothing's going to change that, Y/n.." I pulls my hips close to him, forcing me to sit on his lap. He looks at me smiles sweetly and nuzzles my neck leaving soft kisses everywhere searching for a good spot.

"Max..." I groaned softly trying to pull him off but he wouldn't budge.

"No..." he said in a deep raspy voice. And continues to kiss and bite my neck. Til he gets to a spot that makes me gasp and bite my lip. I could feel his smirk against my neck as he harassed the section biting and licking roughly.

I start to breathe heavily this is so new to me I didn't know what to do. He suddenly stops and looks in my eyes smirking cheekily.

"Now talk..."