16

Max's POV

I exit my tent to the mess hall where everyone was a frantic mess. Nikki rushes up to me with a face of sheer panic.
"Max! Thank god where were you?! Y/n and Dan are completely missing!"
The events of last night pound through my head causing me to groan softly.

I force an audible gulp out and take a deep breath. " Nikki, I might need your help," I look around at all of the eyes burning on us. "But we should talk in public."

"No, Max, Please share what's so damn urgent, that you'd need Nikki's help. We'd love to hear." 

Are you fucking serious?  I look in the direction of the voice only to see Neil, shoving his was past Harrison and Dolph.

"Neil, I would curse you out, you know? Call you a few insulting names and all that wonderful shit, but I'm not in the fucking mood."

"Well, you better get in the mood because your not going anywhere without us." Neil stalks forward and looks down at Me. Damn TallAss I think to myself.
A heavy silence fills the room until Nurf snorts and whispers "This is so gay."

I internally face palm myself and let out a groan that I knew everyone could here. "Fine, you fucking fuck. Y/n's been kidnapped and-"

"WHAT? NO WAY!"

"OUR BELOVED ANGEL IS IN DANGER!

"SHOULDN'T WE DO SOMETHING?"

The bantering noise just got louder and louder.
Max sighed and attempted to calm the chaos. "Guys, let me fin-"

But the room overpowers his voice.

"WHAT IF THEY HURT HER?"

" WE SHOULD CALL THE POICE!"

"THEN THE KIDNAPPER WOULD PROBABLY KILL HER, DUMBASS!"

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN." I pratically growl and press the palm of my hand against my forehead. "You guys aren't helping this damn headache."

Everybody's quiet in an instant.

"Now, as I was fucking saying, Y/n has been kidnapped," I paused and looked around, just in case somebody wanted to say some bullshit. "And the person who took her was your little blue eyed friend, Dan."

Now the silence was becoming as intense as the tension flowing throughout the Mess Hall.

"See, just last night, that bastard went and pryed my girlfriend out of my hands and away from me. And I- we need to form some type of plan to get her back. And make him suffer at the same time.

"How the Hell do you know? How do we know that this isn't some type of joke between you guys?"

"Somebody hit me in the head with a shovel. Which is why I have..." I reveal the partially cover knot. Neil physically flinches while Nikki and the rest of the campers let out a series of "Oh Shits" and "Woah Dude"'s.

"Ouch..Wait, if Dan was busy dragging Y/n away, who could've hit you?" Nikki's voice chimes as she cocks a brow.

"Exactly Nikki! He may be working with someone else. But who?.."

"Are you guys that..." Max exhales deeply rubbing his temples. "IT'S FUCKING DANIEL YOU IDOITS. REMEMBER THAT PSYCHOTIC FUCK! Yeah that guys fucking back and with his fucked up son which is also your little happy toy!"

Nikki and Neil jump back a bit at Max's anger.

"So how are we gonna get her back and you know not be turned into slaves again like last time" Neil asks shakily thinking back to last summer and also thinking about what he could be doing to Y/n.

"I...I don't know yet but first I reaaalllyyy need to get rid of this headache. Gwen has to have some aspirin in cabin." Max growls and starts to stomp off to the cabin area which is farther from the mess hall.

"Wait Max we have to stay here David's putting us on lock down!" Nikki shouts at Max walking away. Max shrugs her off and heads down the hill.

~Y/n's pov~

"Y/N! Open the open the door please. Y/N! OPEN THE DOOR!" Dan bangs on the locked bathroom door. I sob loudly gripping my hair tightly. "Sweetheart! Can we not fight anymore please?! I-I know you're scared t-trust me I know I've been there but I-this machine can set you free!" he laughs deeply still banging on the door. I shudder harshly hugging my knees feeling sick to the stomach. Only thing keeping me sane is the thought that Max was going to come and save me.

Max's pov

After getting an aspirin I start to head back to the mess hall to get Nikki and Neil to help me get y/n back. As I'm walking I run into a tall figure "Max? There you are you're supposed to be in the mess hall we're cu-" I cut him off
"Listen I know we are on lock down but lock down or not you aren't locking me in that room with those fucking idiots for a minute longer. I'll find y/n my damn self if I have to" I push by David utterly annoyed he grabs me by the hoodie pulling me back

"excuse me Max but this is serious" David says sternly crossing his arms I roll my eyes snatching my hoodie out of his grasp . David starts to fume with anger

"Now you listen here-"

"NO YOU LISTEN HERE! I'M NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND WAIT FOR HELP! I'M GOING TO DO WHAT YOU ARE TO MUCH OF A BITCH TO DO" I scream loudly shoving David

"Why do you so much Max?! You've never acted like this towards anyone"

"Why? Jesus Christ you are as dumb as you look, because David I'm in love with your fucking daughter and she loves me! And I'm going to go save her from the psychopath you let in" I growl deeply shoving him out of my way marching towards were I remember the sunna being last time hopefully it's there this time. And hopefully y/n is there too.