11

~Y/n's POV~

I looked at the message confused. I began to reply, when I felt cold long fingers wrap across my lips.
"Hey beautiful~" i try to scream but it was muffled cries for help. "I'm going to remove my hand but you gotta promise not to scream, Ok?"

I nod slowly, turning around. I see a tall familiar figure.

Holy fuck.

Is that...Dan?

"Dan?" I whisper. My throat burns as he smiles warmly.

"Hey Pumpkin~ I came to see you! I'm going to Camp with you." He chuckles lightly, as if this is 'normal'. I mean, in his world.. it must be.

"W-what! why!?" He starts to fiddle with his fingers.

"I don't know.. It's just-" He starts to grab both of my hands.

I've never noticed this before, but Dan looks dead.

Almost zombie-like if we're being specific.

He had dirty blonde hair that draped over on his forehead and his 'used to be' bubbly blue eyes looked awful. Like they had no soul attached to them. His smile looked sinister.

Like he was going to be sacrificed to Sata-

"I think I like you..." He blushed a red i try to get him to let go of my hands but he clutches his hands tighter.

"I want you to be mine. I NEED you to be mine." His voice is raspy.

He squeezes as tight as he could. i tried to scream but nothing came out just my heavy shaky breathing. "Forever!" He let's out loud, hoarse laugh. And it slowly descends into a fit of rapid giggling. " Oh Love, please don't tell anybody about my...sudden arrival. I want it to be a suprise~"

I feel a soft fabric go over my mouth and everything fades black.

~A few hours later~

I jerk up in the tent I was assigned to. Next to Nerris, who was currently reciting spells in her sleep. I slowly move out of the bed, and peek my head out of the tent's opening and look around. It's not that bright out. I glace at the clock near Nerris, who was shifting around.

*'7:14'* The clock flashed.

And all of a sudden, the events from earlier began flooding in. And A headache accompanies it.

'I've gotta get help! Oh shit, oh fuck!' I start to open the tent, but freeze.

'Oh Love, please don't tell anybody about my...sudden arrival. I want it to be a surprise!'

A shiver finds it's way up my back. What the Hell did that mean?! Was he actually planning on coming here? Crap, I'll be stuck with him all Summer-

Wait..What the fuck has gotten into him?

~Third POV~

"Rise n' Shine, Campers!..And Gwen!" David says over the megaphone. All of the campers, and Gwen, groan at the loud noise. Everybody was currently by the campfire, which was put out.

"Jesus Christ, David. Do you have to use the megaphone? Huh? As if the trumpet wasn't enough to get us up," Gwen yawned as she marched forward and snatched the megaphone away from it, flipping the off switch with a soft 'click'.

"Well! I have exciting news for you all! But it can wait until breakfast is over! So everyone, too the Mess hall!" He chimes and everyone makes their way to the mess hall. Well almost everyone. Nurf, Enid, and Harrison make their way back to their tents. The rest are shuffling into the mess hall and into seats after collecting their "breakfast".

Max scoots over towards Y/n and slyly snakes an arm around her waist. Y/n jumps slightly at the contact. Max quirks a brow and removes his arm.

"You doing okay, Y/n? If that was too much, you can just say so..." Max questioned but mumble the last part.

"Oh..Uh, I'm okay. Just not feeling to well." Y/n mutters slowly. "And it's not you, babe. Just a lot to think about."

Max hesitantly wraps Y/n into a hug. "I love you, Y/n. Never fucking forget it."

That was all Y/n needed to let the stress go. She builds up strength to eat her food and try and make conversation with Nikki and Neil.

After about thirty minutes, David comes into the dining hall and leaves the door cracked a little.

"Okay campers! I have amazing news for you! We have a new camper! Please treat them with respect and undying love, please!" David beams. Everybody else's eyes show mild interest. "Now please give a warm welcome to our newest camper!"

He pulls open the door and a boy with messy blonde hair steps in. He has bright bubbly eyes, and a perfect smile. He's dressed in all white. White shirt, pants, and shoes.

Y/n breathing is hitched as stands next to her father.

"Hello! I'm Dan and I'm so excited to be joining your camp!" The boy says in a sickening sweet voice.

Y/n swallows down the bile rising in her throat.

Quick a/n
Hey guys! I just wanted to say THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE RAPID INCREASE IN VOTES AND COMMENTS AND READS! ITS ALL TO MUCH FOR A GHOST LITTLE HEART LOL! and maybe we'll do a q&a or something like that if u do have questions comment them! But yeah thank you guys so very much love you all<3

Also I have another book coming out!  It's from JAPAN!!! I've already written like 16 chapters and yeah Oki I'm done for real this time Byiii ~Ghostie