•10•

Diego's P.O.V
We walked to a place where we used to hang out when we were younger. It made me kinda sad. But I mean..here we were...together. I used to come here everyday after I dropped out of school. I came here to think about everything...I came here to cry. I always waited here..hoping that Aleks would show up..but she never did. But all that matters now is us. She is back in my life and I am back in hers. I couldn't be happier. My phone started blowing up with Instagram notifications...it was some comments.I looked at a couple of them...they were hate comments. I didn't want Aleks to see them. Its bad enough that she already has low self esteem... So I disabled the comments and walked over to Aleks. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her. I whispered "You're beautiful" and let go. She blushed when I said that. It made me smile.
Aleks's P.O.V
Diego and I went to the place I was at last night..the place with all our memories. I stood there thinking about all of them. The good and the bad. I glanced over at Diego and he was doing something on his phone. I turned around and looked at the view. But then he came up behind me and hugged me. He whispered "you're beautiful" in my ear. I blushed. I didn't want him to see...but I think he did.