Chapter 6 - Sleep over

Aron's P.O.V

Yesterday was great. I still don't know why I kissed Shalena though. I couldn't stop myself. She was just walking away and I grabbed her back inside. I pressed my lips on hers and pulled at her hair lightly. When I realised what I was doing, I stopped. I knew I had to stop.  I didn't even know if she felt the same way I feel about her about me. Do I love her? She didn't stop me. She probably has never kissed anyone before or maybe she liked it. I just told her bye and tried to not make things awkward.

I'm very stressed out right now and I'm gonna have to study even harder when we come back from the summer break if I want to stay on the football team. I can't wait to see Shalena today. I keep wandering why Shalena doesn't want me to go over her house. Is she embarrassed of me? Maybe she doesn't want me to know her mother ; but I already spoke to her mother and she seems nice. Maybe its her house. Its probably very untidy - what if she's very poor? I mean where foes she get those clothes. Wait no. She couldn't be poor. I saw her mom's car. It's an Audi convertible. No poor person can afford that. What if she's rich and doesn't want anybody to know? Nahh. That doesn't make any sense.  Maybe I'll text her.

Me : hey Elesia remember to come over my house today. Unless you don't want to see me.😟

Elesia (yah I saved Shalena in my phone as her middle name) : oh yah I remember. I'll come over ASAP.

This is great. I better prepare for her visit.

***********************************

Shalena's P.O.V

Oh gosh. I totally forgot that today I'm suppose to go over Aron's house again. "Mom, I'm going to Aron's house again today." I said. "Hmm you know, you've been seeing that boy quite a lot these days... What's going on between you two?" "Mom we're just doing a project." "Really, so you haven't kissed?" "Mom I'm 15 almost 16. I think I deserve to have kissed someone. Plus, I didn't, he did." I said annoyed. "I know I  was just asking. Go ahead. I'll even let you stay an hour after curfew" she said. Wow! Thanks mom. I said happily. "Welx hon" she said trying to sound young. I didn't say anything though because I just got through having an hour past curfew. "Bye mom!" I said giddily.

          *At his house again*

"Hey Elesia" he said. "Umm hey Aron. Let's start the project" I said not knowing what else to say. After the other night, I just feel like I don't know him anymore. I can't say I didn't like him kissing me and I even didn't want him to stop when he did but you can't go around kissing girls like that. It makes me wonder if that's what he always does that. "No forget it" I said trying to start the work. "No seriously I'm very sorry about yesterday. Its just that you were so beautiful and real, walking down to your home, I couldn't help myself. Please forgive me." OMG he really sounds like he means it. He must really like me (well hopefully because I like him too). I don't think I've ever heard him say sorry to anyone "Its ok Aron I forgive you." We had fun doing the project together in Aron's room. I think we're almost done. I was ready to go home at 4:30, when I remembered that mom gave me an hour later at Aron's house. I had a little nap after another talk about my birthday party in Aron's bed (yah, I slept in his bed). "Wake up sleepy head" I heard Aron say. "What are you talking about? " I asked. "You're still at my house" he said. "Ahhhhhh seriously my mom is gonna kill me!!" I screamed  while running through the door.

Sorry I'm a bit late with this chapter. Remember to vote, tell your friends about my book and comment. God bless y'all.👍👇❤