Chapter 4 - True Feelings

Shalena's P.O.V

OMG! I almost forgot my birthday is in 11 days. I know everyone thinks that I'm shy and all of that foolish lies but I love my birthday and I love taking pictures that make me look like I'm not a nobody. The only reason why I don't talk to anyone other than my best friends, Julisa and Krissan is because nobody else really sees me or knows that I exist. I know l need about 60% more self esteem but that is just because everyone keeps calling me shy and ugly and a nobody. I definitely don't want any of the popular people to shame me in front of everyone. I would look weak even though I'm definitely not. I did a little karate last summer and my teacher said that I have a natural skill. l just know that I can definitely win her if we fight alone. Anyways enough of the talking to myself.

         *on my phone texting*

Me @ Besties for life : Hey Julisa hi Krissan, I hope you remember my birthday is in 11 days.😀😱

Julisa @ Besties for life :Oh yah! definitely. I know what I'm gonna give you already.☺

Krissan @ Besties for life :Yah Shal's (my friends nickname for me) I know what I'm gonna give you too. You'll love it.🎁🎂🎉🎊

            *Message from Aron*

What did my phone just say?! Did Aron just... text me? OMG I feel so popular right now. Only the most popular cheerleaders and jocks have Aron's number. I not only have his phone number but he is even texting me.

            *message from Aron*
                 *open message*

Aron : Hey Elesia😎
Aron : So, I remembered your birth day is in 11 days. Wanna come over my place to prepare?🎉
Me : Umm sure but let me me ask my mom first.
Aron : Yh kl. Do you remember where I live or do you want me to just pick you up?
Me : Nooo!
Me : I mean, I remember where you live😓
Aron : kl bye
Me : Bye

OMG! Aron just invited me to his house. Yes I know I went over his house already but that was just for our project. This is to prepare for my birthday. I can't believe he remembered. Wait a minute ...what if he wants a party and wants to come? Ahhh. Ok now , that that's over , "MOM CAN I GO OVER A FRIEND'S HOUSE?(yh I said friend) "Yh Shally (my family's nickname for me) but be back by 5 ok?" "Yes mom, thanks bye"

                   *calls cab*
           *drives away in cab*

Ok Shalena stay cool. You just have to walk in open the door. Nooo! I can't just open the door. I'll knock on his door (me talking to myself).

              *knock knock knock*

"Coming!" said Aron from inside. "Hey Elesia" he said laughing because of his new nickname for me (my middle name). "Hey Aron, you know, I think I should make up a nickname for you too" I said with a smile on my face. "Sure you think of one when you are in my room. I'll go get the snacks. My room is down the hallway at the first right." he said. OMG! Did he just send me to his room? The last time I was here, I just stayed in his living room. This is too cool. I bet some of his other friends don't go in his room. He would probably be embarrassed if his room is too dirty but with me he can trust me. Ugh why do I gave so much hope? He could even bring his girlfriend (if he has one) in his room. Maybe he's comfortable with her.

Ok I'm in his room. It looks surprisingly huge. Its almost as big as my room if not the same size. He even seems to be very neat too. It seems that his favourite colour is grey because everything is grey (maybe I'm exaggerating). Two  things that are very obvious are that he loves football (he has pictures of famous footballers) and he is very neat (for a footballer). He came in and we started talking for a while. Then It started getting hot. "Umm is it just me or is it getting very hot in here?" I said nervously. "Yh you are hot, I noticed that a long time ago." he said with that cute smerk in his face again. "OMG I can't believe you just said that I'm hot in the flirtatious way" I blurted out. Then he started laughing and said "I'm just messing with you but it is true about you being hot." "Seriously? You think so?" I said sounding very stupid "Yh, you didn't know?" "You know its still hot in here" I said sheepishly. "Oh yah sorry let me turn on the air conditioner" he said. "Anyways all I'm saying is that you are hot" "No I'm not, you just put on the AC" I said trying to be funny. He almost could not stop laughing at my joke. I finally am having his attention. This is what I've wanted all this time. Anyways we finally started talking about the party (yes I'm having a party). He's gonna tell his friends about the party so they would come. Aron wanted the party to be at my house but I convinced him it would be better as a beach party.

Seems like Aron and Shalena are starting to get comfortable with each other. Will they end up together? Read more and find out. Remember to like my book. God bless y'all.👐💗👇