Chapter 5 - The Date

Aron's P.O.V

Today is the day that I will ask her out on a date. I know I barely know her but I feel like we've been friends from we were young. I told her yesterday that she's hot but she did not even believe me. Ok I know some people say she is a shy nobody but I think she's more than that. She opens up herself to me. She's actually comfortable with me around. On the first day I met her at school, she just ran off to class and left me speechless but she was so quick to say she didn't know me I didn't really think much of it. For the first time, I wanted someone else's attention. I guess I was spoiled when I was young and got everything I wanted. Unfortunately, when I was young, my mother died. It was very sad because my dad says that I used to be very attached to her. Anyways, because I live with my dad now I guess that's why I'm interested in sports and I'm not very thoughtful. When Shalena came in my life, she softened my heart.

Anyways enough talking about me. I know she is a Christian and goes to church on Sundays from 9:00-12:00 noon. That's actually very good that she us a Christian because I am one too. I've never really mentioned it to anyone outside my family. I will just text her to come over my house and she won't expect a thing. Her favourite breakfast is... wait know that's breakfast. She never told me what was her favourite dinner. I'll just make my favourite food (stewed chicken with rice and peas). Should I just text her now? Wait no. I think I'll just go to church then text her - wait... I could just go to her church and ask her in person. I'm such a genius (well I have to be to stay in football). Oh gosh its almost 9 I have to leave now.

************************************

Shalena's P.O.V

I put on my pink and black stripped dress with my black and silver open toed high heel church shoes. I put my hair in a ponytail. I took a shower earlier so I'll be ready after I eat breakfast. "Mom are you ready? Should I make breakfast?" I said while walking downstairs. "I'm almost ready honey, can you make the breakfast while I'm getting ready?" mom said. "Yh mom I'll make breakfast but what should I make?" "Just make something quick and light. We'll eat when we come back." "Ok mom" I said. I made some toast bread, omelette with cheese and tomatoes, boiled sausages and a cup of Chocolate tea. Both my mom and I loved it. Mom thinks I should cook more often. We took mom's smaller car and drove to church.

                 *At Church*

We're here with 10 minutes to spear. We (my mom and I) walked around and talked to our church 'sisters' and 'brothers' until the church session started. The sermon was great the pastor preached about love and how we should cherish your garden and be grateful for what he has done for us. Many people were shedding ears when the choir started to sing praises unto God. Even me and my  mother shed a tear as well.

                  *After Church

The church session was over and my mom and I decided to take a drink over the refreshment section in church. After we had a fair amount of juice, we were ready to leave. We walked out  the church when I thought I saw Aron. I didn't really think much of it though. Wait... could it be Aron? He started walking closer to us. I think its him. "Shalena! Umm I wanted to ask you a question" he said. Then he looked at my mom and said, "Mrs. Beavers, can I ask your daughter a question?" "Sure privately?" mom said being nice. "Yes if you don't mind" he said. "No, no. Go ahead. Shalena, I'll be here waiting." mom said. "Thank you Mrs. Beavers" he said politely. We went over a corner and spoke. He literally asked me out on a date! Ahhhhh! I can't believe he would want to go out on a date with a nerd like me! We walked back over to mom and I asked if I could go on a date at Aron's house and she said yes.

                 *The Date*

We arrived at Aron's house in about 15 minutes. We talked, laughed and had fun. The food Aron cooked was delicious. Aron should really try being a cook. "Its almost five pm" I said thinking its time to go home. "So soon?" Aron said longing more time with me (I think). He offered to walk me home but I refused. I walked out his house ready to walk home when I felt someone pull me back to the door jam. It was Aron. Without time to ask what, Aron smashed his lip against mine making me feel like their is nothing better in the world. I didn't want to stop but sure enough, he pulled away, closed the door and said "bye Elesia".

Love you guys. Thanks so much for continuing to read. Vote and tell your friends about my story. ❤💙❤ I'm gonna try and update before the week ends.