Chapter 3 - The Decision

Shalena's P.O.V

                *Next Day*
                    *Alarm beeps*

OMG! What a nightmare! I dreamt that I invited Aron over my house. Wait a minute...

               * gets off the bed *

Let me see this notebook. If my dream was real I know I would have written down the instructions I dreamt about in my notebook... Ahhh! It's true. How could I invite him in my house? Now he'll know that I'm rich and I can't trust him not yo tell everyone in school. I mean he must expect something, I live in a 2 story house with an inside pool, a huge backyard and a flat screen television in every room.

*gets up and enters walk in closet*

I think I will take out some of my favourite clothes today. Today is the last day of school before the summer break. I took out my purple (my favourite colour) striped jumpsuit and my Nike Airs with my baby blue socks. I just took a quick bath. When done, I put on my clothes and I left my curly, black hair out. I ate breakfast and went to school in a cab.

Today is going to be terrible. I can feel it (or maybe I'm just exaggerating). It is Friday and therefore he should come cover my house. Maybe I should text him and make up some excuse. What if I just spoke to him? No! Everyone is going to think something is going on between us (Yah right! I wish) and his friends might not talk to him. Well I don't know if we spoke just once, maybe no one will notice me (as usual) but everyone notices Aron. I have to think of something during class.

                   *Lunch Break*

I walked down the cafeteria still thinking about what to do about Aron coming over my house. I think I know what I'm gonna do. I'll just walk over to the jocks lunch table, call him and tell him that he can't come over my house today. I just don't want him to ask me why I don't want him over my house. Well, hopefully he won't ask about it.

I walked down the hall and saw all the jocks all sitting, ready to eat their food. I saw Aron first. I tried signalling to him to come to me but he didn't even notice me - no one did. Sometimes I feel like it is a good thing to be known as a shy nobody in school. At least then nobody will bully you. NO! nobody deserves to be called that or treated like they are nothing. Anyways, I got tired of him not seeing me so I just said "hey Aron, over here!" he kind if looked happy to see me (here we go again. Why am I always so hopeful?) but I don't know. He got up and came to me with this cute smerk on his face. I just told him the situation and how I can't have him over my house today (I didn't tell him why he can't come over my house today) Surprisingly, he offered to walk me to his house today. He even said that he doesn't have to come over my house on Saturday either.

                   *After School*

School seemed to go by quickly. Soon if was the last class of the day and then school was over. I walked over to Aron's locker thinking that I could find him there. Sure enough, he was their talking to his friends (jocks and cheerleaders)"So Aron, remember the party is tomorrow. Be their" said Flash (another footballer) "Yeah Aron you have to come the party is gonna be great" said Chelsie (a cheerleader) "Umm hey, Aron, are you ready to go?" I said. "Yh guys I won't forget the party. I'm bringing my friend, Shalena to my house so we can do a project bye!" His friends looked a bit astonished but they just started acting really nice to me. "Yh Aron, lets go." I said. We were being watched the whole time but I really did not care. Soon we approached his house. His house was very neat. We went to the living room. It had one television and three couches. They were very comfy and warm. He took out some snacks from a nearby fridge, took a quick  shower and then we started our ,q and a. We had a couple laughs and cries (well me). I guess I just felt really comfortable around him. Maybe he did too.

Hey guys hope you've enjoyed the book so far. Please like, comment and tell your friends about my book. Love y'all.💗👇