He killed his lover.

His husband.

The love of his life.

The father of his children.

He was gone. And it was his fault.

"Izu. Izu. Calm down. I'm right here. Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere." A voice that sounded like Daiki said. He felt strong arms wrap around him.

"Daiki?"

"Yeah. I'm here."

* * *

SHOTO TODOROKI

Shoto and Katsuki had left to go check up on the kids. They spent most of the day with Izuku but Daiki basically kicked them out.

Shoto grabbed his key to the house and opened. He saw Ren running around the kitchen with his blanket and Mai just watching a cartoon on the TV while drinking her bottle.

Ren stopped running and turned to his uncles.

"Uncle Kacchan!" Ren didn't even acknowledge the fact that Shoto was also there. He loved his Uncle Kacchan as if he was another dad of his.

He ran to Katsuki. Katsuki leaned down and caught him in his arms. He picked him up and held him. "Say hi to your uncle Sho." Katsuki pointed at Shoto.

"Hi, Uncle Sho!" Ren smiled while holding onto Katsuki.

"Where's Toga?" Shoto asked.

"In the bathroom. Shiki and Kuro left awhile ago cus they had to work on something."

In perfect timing, Toga walked in. She smiled seeing the two guys there. "Oh, good! You're here! That means I can go help Shiki and Kuri now!" She giggled and grabbed her things before running out of the house.

"I bet the neighbors think Dabi and Deku own like a hotel or something considering how many people come and go everyday." Katsuki laughed and Shoto nodded.

"I bet." He smiled and walked over to Mai. She noticed him and reached her arms out for him. He picked her up. "Hi, Princess."

Ren poked Katsuki's cheek. "Where's Papa and Daddy?"

Shoto and Katsuki made eye contact for a second before Katsuki answered. "They're getting help on a project. They should be back soon."

"Hito?" Mai asked. Shoto knew exactly what she meant. Basically the only words she knew at this point were Papa, Daddy, Sho and Hito. Her two favorite uncles and her dads.

"He might come later, Princess. For now you get to hang with Uncle Sho." He smiled and so did she.

He whispered something in her ear. "Wanna help?" He was sure she understood none of that but she just nodded. "We'll be right back."

Katsuki nodded as Shoto and Mai left into a different room.

Katsuki looked at his nephew. "Wanna make cookies?"

Ren nodded excitedly.

* * *

"Hey, Ren?" Shoto called out.

Ren jumped off his chair and ran to his other uncle.

"Can you give this to your Uncle Kacchan? Tell him it's made by his boyfriend and his niece."

Ren nodded and took the paper to Katsuki.

"Uncle Sho told me to give this to you and say it's from your boyfriend and your niece." He gave him the paper.

Katsuki thanked him before opened the folded up paper.

It was a small note.

'Go to the place where we first kissed inside this house.'

Katsuki knew where that was. It was their second kiss. Katsuki walked to the bathroom. Ren obviously followed.

They were dating in secret so Katsuki went to the bathroom and Shoto said he was going to the kitchen when in reality, he followed Katsuki and they had a mini make out session.

He picked up another note.

'Ren's first Christmas.'

Katsuki walked to the living room and picked up another note.

'Walked in on them doing it.'

Katsuki laughed and ran to Daiki and Izuku's room.

They were trying to find a place to talk when they accidentally walked in on Dabi and Izu having sex.

He found another note.

'Roses are red. Violets are blue. Come to the shed. This is your last clue.'

Katsuki ran back out to the garden and walked to the shed. Shoto was there waiting, leaning against it.

"Shoto, what was this all about?"

"Well, I wanted to ask you something but I wanted to make it fun." He laughed before walking over to him. "I know this is soon, but I couldn't wait any longer." He got down on his knee. "Will you marry me?"

* * *

a/n

word count: 1127, without this a/n

THIS IS REALLY REALLY LATE IM SORRY!!

shoto proposing was gonna be in the next chapter but ive made you guys wait so long and i didnt wanna only give you izu in pain this chapter since there will be another one with more pain :)

it gets a bit better, then worse, then better.

and yes. all this is like 3 more chapters